Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos interface not yet showing YOUR MUSIC

I'm loving the new YOUR MUSIC way of organizing files. Without that feature I was sure to go with Google Play All Access, as I'm currently migrating out of MOG and seeking a service with the most similar functionality.However, while Sonos now streams...

• I'm loving the new YOUR MUSIC way of organizing files. Without that feature I was sure to go with Google Play All Access, as I'm currently migrating out of MOG and seeking a service with the most sim...
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes
  • SONOS
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes

Spotify for Games Consoles

Accidently connected my spotify account to a playstation network account of a friend...is there any possibility to unconnect those two accounts, because I cant use spotify on my own playstation now Thank you!

• Accidently connected my spotify account to a playstation network account of a friend...is there any possibility to unconnect those two accounts, because I cant use spotify on my own playstation now ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 Spotify not responding

Hi all, Since a few days (07-12-2015) Spotify does not respond on my PS3. I start the Spotify app (not automatic logged in to the playstation network > manual log in) but no commands can be made. Not responding with the controllers or my Logitech Har...

• Hi all,   Since a few days (07-12-2015) Spotify does not respond on my PS3. I start the Spotify app (not automatic logged in to the playstation network > manual log in) but no commands can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Year in Music - Top Tracks and Fall Season Missing

I'm having two major problems with the Year in Music feature. The first is when I try to get my top tracks playlist, it keeps giving me an error code saying that there is a problem on Spotify's end and then it takes me back to the Year in Music page....

• I'm having two major problems with the Year in Music feature. The first is when I try to get my top tracks playlist, it keeps giving me an error code saying that there is a problem on Spotify's end a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Year in Music 2015 - unable to share to Facebook

Hi, Whenever I click the 'Share' button on Year in Music, it is to share the main webpage itself rather than my stats. Am I missing something? Another partially related query - is the '2015 Top Tracks' playlist supposed to actually be in the order of...

• Hi,   Whenever I click the 'Share' button on Year in Music, it is to share the main webpage itself rather than my stats. Am I missing something?    Another partially related query ...
  • joltsuu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

onkyo no playing spotify

I can play spotify om my pcs and Windows Phone but mot my onkyo

• Casual Listener
  • I can play spotify om my pcs and Windows Phone but mot my onkyo
  • jarfos
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Year in Music social link doesn't work

I was able to get my personalized Year in Music page to load up (took a while), but the link it gives me for social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, etc) just forwards me back to the general Year in Music page, even in incognito mode. I can't share my per...

• Regular
  • I was able to get my personalized Year in Music page to load up (took a while), but the link it gives me for social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, etc) just forwards me back to the general Year in Music...
  • pulkafettot
  • 24 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 24 replies
  • 10 likes

Year in Music - Share not working

I just keep getting an empty page when trying to share. 

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • I just keep getting an empty page when trying to share.  
  • runyouclevaboy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist: "Casa" Wrong Songs in Playlist!! Annoying...

Hi there, Whenever I search for "Casa" (German rapper, has a red-brick wall profile pic with his name sprayed on it), different songs from other artists named "Casa" come up, although I chose on purpose only the German rapper "Casa"... His only songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Whenever I search for "Casa" (German rapper, has a red-brick wall profile pic with his name sprayed on it), different songs from other artists named "Casa" come up, although I chos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify year in Review 404 Link

Everytime I attempt to share my Year in Review from 2015. I get a link that just 404's. I tried deleting cache as well as several browsers and my laptop. Doesnt seem to work for my account I guess. Anyone else have this issue? I tried sharing both to...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I attempt to share my Year in Review from 2015. I get a link that just 404's. I tried deleting cache as well as several browsers and my laptop. Doesnt seem to work for my account I guess. A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the spotify app at Samsung JU6640?

Hi there, i bought a brand new samsung ue 48 ju 6640 uxzg smart tv. But there is no Spotify App - even in the downloads! Someone an idea?

• Hi there,   i bought a brand new samsung ue 48 ju 6640 uxzg smart tv. But there is no Spotify App - even in the downloads!   Someone an idea?
  • mariewsc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop after x times just stops playing

Hi Spotify FamNew here so hello !When using Spotify Premium on my desktop if I pick an artist and just play after maybe 45 min. the music just stops ?Weird huh ?Is there a setting or way that I can play the same artist say for 5 hours straight ?Thank...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Fam New here so hello ! When using Spotify Premium on my desktop if I pick an artist and just play after maybe 45 min. the music just stops ? Weird huh ? Is there a setting or way that...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Won't let me log in on Symbian device

I've had Spotify on my Nokia E71 before and then I removed it after downgrading to the free service. I reinstalled it today and it won't let me log in. It keeps saying "invalid username or password." My Spotify uses the facebook login and I even trie...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify on my Nokia E71 before and then I removed it after downgrading to the free service. I reinstalled it today and it won't let me log in. It keeps saying "invalid username or password...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music plays on fast forward and I can't hear it

My music loads on fast forward and I can't hear it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and that didn't work. It's on my mobile phone. I'm so pissed I can't listen to music. I open the app pick a playlist and hit play and the progress bar mov...

• My music loads on fast forward and I can't hear it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and that didn't work. It's on my mobile phone. I'm so pissed I can't listen to music. I open the app pi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo Issues

Because there seems to be no way to ask a question of Spotify. Here is my question that is totally unrelated to TWIT-er I am attempting to connect to Spotify via the internal menu's of my Onkyo receiver. Name and password are correct but I keep getti...

• Because there seems to be no way to ask a question of Spotify.   Here is my question that is totally unrelated to TWIT-er      I am attempting to connect to Spotify via the ...
  • Menacevenice
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in from my Lumia 630

Hi, i can't log in from my lumia 630, windows 8.1. I uninstalled the app and reinstall it; does not work. I have installed on the phone and on the SD card, and nothing. It stays in the home page without connecting. I have gone download it and clean t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i can't log in from my lumia 630, windows 8.1. I uninstalled the app and reinstall it; does not work. I have installed on the phone and on the SD card, and nothing. It stays in the home page with...
  • avemc
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web player] Account name/avatar issue

Hello, about month ago (maybe more) I noticed my name at spotify was changed to chineese letters... also my avatar seems to be from another user I don't really care about this bug, I just think that it's session misunderstanding with someones (becaus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   about month ago (maybe more) I noticed my name at spotify was changed to chineese letters... also my avatar seems to be from another user 🙂 I don't really care about this bug, I ju...
  • rejfen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-RZ900

Hi everyone ! I am new here, and have recently purchased a new AVR, as I wanted something which can play music without the TV on, I chose above. Now, when I start the "app" on the AVR, it tells me to connect through an app with my phone, and there se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone !   I am new here, and have recently purchased a new AVR, as I wanted something which can play music without the TV on, I chose above.   Now, when I start the "app" on the A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 and Desktop apps won't connect

I have been able to connect to my PS4 app until today. I've tried uninstalling both apps and nothing. I've also tried logging out on both machines and nothing. When I use my desktop to play through my PS4 I now will kill any PS4 playlist I have and n...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been able to connect to my PS4 app until today. I've tried uninstalling both apps and nothing. I've also tried logging out on both machines and nothing. When I use my desktop to play through m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS$ and Desktop apps won't connect

I have been able to connect to my PS4 app until today. I've tried uninstalling both apps and nothing. I've also tried logging out on both machines and nothing. When I use my desktop to play through my PS4 I now will kill any PS4 playlist I have and n...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been able to connect to my PS4 app until today. I've tried uninstalling both apps and nothing. I've also tried logging out on both machines and nothing. When I use my desktop to play through m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes