Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Help

Spotify Help system sucks. Am a Premium subscriber for several months at this point. Logging in to Chrome and IE on myu laptop and find my playlists visible from my iPhone aren't there. Try to find out why? Good luck.

• Spotify Help system sucks. Am a Premium subscriber for several months at this point. Logging in to Chrome and IE on myu laptop and find my playlists visible from my iPhone aren't there. Try to find o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem

I have a cell phone that has no external storage ... I would like to know how I can export the music I saved to another account ...

• I have a cell phone that has no external storage ... I would like to know how I can export the music I saved to another account ...
  • Warsplaner
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

following /available offline

I am so about ready to cancel my subscription. I've wrote about this before, Spotify is following bands that I have never hit follow. This happens at least once a month for me now. If I follow like 25 bands, one day it will say I'm following 55 bands...

• Regular
  • I am so about ready to cancel my subscription. I've wrote about this before, Spotify is following bands that I have never hit follow. This happens at least once a month for me now. If I follow like 2...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song Titled Incorrectly

I was wondering how I would get Spotify to correct a song's Title; it's titled as "Fire Lances of the Hyperzephyrians," but the actual title is "Fire Lances of the Ancient Hyperzephyrians." The song is by The Sword, if it matters. Anyway I can get th...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering how I would get Spotify to correct a song's Title; it's titled as "Fire Lances of the Hyperzephyrians," but the actual title is "Fire Lances of the Ancient Hyperzephyrians." The song ...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[LG] LG tv app, make it so I can find playlist

LG tv app, make it so I can find playlist. I have new TV and it can't even find other peoples playlists. Thank You.

• Casual Listener
  • LG tv app, make it so I can find playlist.   I have new TV and it can't even find other peoples playlists. Thank You. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • LG
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist

If I'm a subscriber am I able to download a playlist and play anytime without an internet connection or WiFi? That was really the reason I subscribed to Spotify to enjoy music without using my data plan.

• Casual Listener
  • If I'm a subscriber am I able to download a playlist and play anytime without an internet connection or WiFi? That was really the reason I subscribed to Spotify to enjoy music without using my data p...
  • MrWSM
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem German umlauts äöü in Web Player

German umlauts are not being visualized correctly in Spotify Web Player. Using Google Chrome Version 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit) on OSX 10.11.6.

• Casual Listener
  • German umlauts are not being visualized correctly in Spotify Web Player. Using Google Chrome Version 51.0.2704.103 (64-bit) on OSX 10.11.6.
  • Luigi777
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook links appear with random look

Why do links to playlists, albums and songs appear randomly different when I post them on Facebook? Whenever I paste a link into a FB post, there are three different ways the "preview" may look - see the attachments. The best one is obviously the one...

• Regular
  • Why do links to playlists, albums and songs appear randomly different when I post them on Facebook? Whenever I paste a link into a FB post, there are three different ways the "preview" may look ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream quality when playing on another device

I have the stream quality on my phone and tablet set to extreme quality when I then cast from phone to the ps3 that is connected to my hi-fi or my sonos what is the stream quality? If you look in settings while casting to another device it won't let ...

• I have the stream quality on my phone and tablet set to extreme quality when I then cast from phone to the ps3 that is connected to my hi-fi or my sonos what is the stream quality? If you look in set...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ps3
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playsation4 won't allow me to connect

Everytime I try to log in on my playstation account it says I'm offline if I do the connect device method from PC to PS4 and if I try to log in, it tells me there's an error. How do I fix this?

• Everytime I try to log in on my playstation account it says I'm offline if I do the connect device method from PC to PS4 and if I try to log in, it tells me there's an error. How do I fix this?
  • Kallaharibombar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW iDrive 5.0

I've been driving my BMW M240i for the past few months. It has BMW ConnectedDrive the latest iDrive 5.0 update, and wireless Apple CarPlay (I have an iPhone SE running iOS 10.2). There are no issues with Spotify and Apple Carplay. However, up until r...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been driving my BMW M240i for the past few months. It has BMW ConnectedDrive the latest iDrive 5.0 update, and wireless Apple CarPlay (I have an iPhone SE running iOS 10.2). There are no issues ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

playstation

so i recently updated spotify on my ps3. but now when i go to log in i get a page that says , to link accounts so i do that, then it says "spotify account already link switch to playstation network or sony entertainment network account linked with th...

• so i recently updated spotify on my ps3. but now when i go to log in i get a page that says , to link accounts so i do that, then it says "spotify account already link switch to playstation network o...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Several stream at the same time does not work with tesla or sonos

I recently upgraded to Spotify premium to solve the problem that I have that Spotify technically don’t allow to stream from Sonos multiroom system and a mobile device at same time. I get the same problem when streaming from the car (tesla). I'm not s...

• Regular
  • I recently upgraded to Spotify premium to solve the problem that I have that Spotify technically don’t allow to stream from Sonos multiroom system and a mobile device at same time. I get th...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation 4 spotify

Used to use spotify in the ps4 to listen to music while playing games without problem. Over the past couple of days it has started doing this glitch where at some point throughout the song, the song will stop and start again, and continually just res...

• Casual Listener
  • Used to use spotify in the ps4 to listen to music while playing games without problem. Over the past couple of days it has started doing this glitch where at some point throughout the song, the song ...
  • noadria
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Twitch and Spotify?

Now I am not a streamer but I am one of the mods for a streamer. He asked me to research this topic for him. Currently he is a small streamer getting anywhere from 10-50 concurrent views depending on the game he is playing, and he plays background mu...

• Now I am not a streamer but I am one of the mods for a streamer. He asked me to research this topic for him. Currently he is a small streamer getting anywhere from 10-50 concurrent views depending on...
  • GhostOfHendrix
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium on Twitch channel

Hello,I'm making this post because i'm a Twitch streamer and i would ask if is it possible to use my own Spotify Premium account to get some background music while playing and streaming I'll wait for an answer ^^thanks in advance,Daniele.

• Hello, I'm making this post because i'm a Twitch streamer and i would ask if is it possible to use my own Spotify Premium account to get some background music while playing and streaming 🙂 I'll wa...
  • GhostOfHendrix
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Expanded play list for running channels

I like the idea of the running playlist, but in practice it sucks. It only plays the same few songs over and over again.

• I like the idea of the running playlist, but in practice it sucks. It only plays the same few songs over and over again.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping some songs on PlayStation 4

Hey Spotify Community, I'm having this weird problem with playing music on the PlayStation, where some songs just won't play, even though all other devices play exactly those without any problems. It's not random songs, but select ones, for example L...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify Community,   I'm having this weird problem with playing music on the PlayStation, where some songs just won't play, even though all other devices play exactly those without any pro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Partnership] Adjustment to sponsorship algorithm

I really like your service! Could use higher quality audio when High Quality streaming is available. WHY I'm posting:Check out the attachment. Not very sutble sponorships.

• Visitor
  • I really like your service! Could use higher quality audio when High Quality streaming is available.   WHY I'm posting: Check out the attachment. Not very sutble sponorships.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

" Your daily mix" issues on desktop and iOS

It would be awesome if we could rearrange the lists under "Your music" on the desktop. A second BIG issue I have is on the iOS app. Everytime I start the app, it takes a second to load and I can see the issue is the "Your Daily Mix" populating a play...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be awesome if we could rearrange the lists under "Your music" on the desktop.   A second BIG issue I have is on the iOS app. Everytime I start the app,  it takes a second to load...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes