Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Clear Queue on Win10 Mobile?

Clear Queue on Win10 Mobile?

Hey,
I know there are several posts on this topic, But they are ages old, which only shows the incompetence of the coding team on Spotify... Essentially the problem is that when I play an album on my Nokia Lumia 830, the album gets queued at least 3 times... That wouldn't be a problem, if you could delete the queue, or certain songs in it... And the app itself seems like they just bundled all the previous glitches on a .appx file and uploaded it to the store... All the glitches I'm talking about will be posted on other posts, not to make this a glitch-hub.
Thanks for reading my rant, and if any deve are Reading this, fix this ASAP, or I'll just unsubscribe Premium alongside my family...
(Oh, and I forgot to mention, why isn't there a Windows 10 label? Did you Forget it exists, or do you just not care about the most used OS? And why isn't Windows Mobile on a seperate subtopic, unlike Android and iOS?)
2 Replies

Hello @FranckTheMiner, thanks for posting! 

That's not cool, but just to be sure the things are running smoothly, try to log out and log back in the app. If this not working, you can try to reinstall Spotifyas this usually helps for many ongoing issues. 

Either way, I'm sad to tell you this, but it's an official response from the Spotify staff: 

"Spotify for Windows Phone has been placed into maintenance mode. Thus, we will only be making critical security updates to the current Spotify app and not releasing any new features nor improving support for old devices going forward. Users can continue to use Spotify on previously supported Windows Phones and Spotify will remain on the Windows Store.

We will continue to work closely with Microsoft to ensure the best experience on Windows platforms and are constantly evaluating the most effective path going forward."

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Aww ffs, Windows Mobile and 10 are already using the same language for apos, what do you guys want more? Microsoft fused the most used computer OS and the most budget mobile OS and still nothing.. Ok, That's cool for me, they are the ones loosing money... Well, everyone who paus for this bs is too, including me, But whatever...

Suggested posts