Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Web Player] Web Player is not working

[Web Player] Web Player is not working

I don't mind new interface for spotify web player but at least make sure it's working before go production!!!

I'm not able to listen to any song at all. No matter what I click, it not going to play at all.

6 Replies

Same here. I'm on Surface 4/Windows 10/Firefox/Free account. Just got updated to the new webplayer site design today and music won't play. I was able to start one track, but it stopped part way in. I can browse, search & click on things and the play will change track names & albums and even add things to my recently played list, but the tracks won't play. Yesterday, it was showing the old webplayer site & working fine. I tried clearing cache & signing in again, tried both regular and private browsing windows. No luck.

Lots of folks are having trouble. I've found something that works for me on my new Linux setup, but it may work for others--as it appears to be a browser issue.

Here's what I posted:

Web Player Workaround (for something went wrong, Reload)

i have the same issue and i have a premium account, i also dislike the new UI, alot of people dislike change but thats not just all, it is alot less simple. Why change a good thing and why release an update without working out the kinks, this isnt a big game or a complex program, it shouldnt have many small bugs let alone a bug that leaves the whole program useless. very dissappointed.

Lots of folks are having trouble. I've found something that works for me on my new Linux setup, but it may work for others--as it appears to be a browser issue.

Here's what I posted:

Web Player Workaround (for something went wrong, Reload)

SOLVED! at the bottom of spotify on your browser next to the volume button there is another symbol click that and then select compter, mine just started working from then on, let me know if urs didnt. thanx

SPINKSY 94: That worked for me after I had reloaded the page. Thanks!

Suggested posts