Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Fire TV Tracks restarting and looping randomly

Since a few weeks I am having a strange issue using the native Spotify app on Fire TV. When playing lists some tracks restart after having played partially. Typically these tracks then keep looping that way until I manually skip to the next track. Pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a few weeks I am having a strange issue using the native Spotify app on Fire TV. When playing lists some tracks restart after having played partially. Typically these tracks then keep looping t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Artista bugado

Pessoal, estou um problema bem estranho aqui. Uso o Spotify no PS4 e apesar de ser bem bugado, dá pro gasto. Mas hoje começou a dar um problema bem estranho, um artista em específico está bugado, o nome dele é Logic. Sempre que eu dou play em uma pla...

• Visitor
  • Pessoal, estou um problema bem estranho aqui. Uso o Spotify no PS4 e apesar de ser bem bugado, dá pro gasto. Mas hoje começou a dar um problema bem estranho, um artista em específico está bugado, o n...
  • nocnor
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Amazon Fire Stick Connect/Launch

For the past 3 days, I have been having difficulty in launching the native Spotify App on my Fire Stick and, on those times that I am able to launch the App, I'm unable to connect from my laptop or my phone TO the Fire Stick. This has been occurring ...

• For the past 3 days, I have been having difficulty in launching the native Spotify App on my Fire Stick and, on those times that I am able to launch the App, I'm unable to connect from my laptop or m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sony Smart-TV

I'm having a bit of trouble with Spotify on my Sony smart television. I go to play my playlist and it keeps skipping onto the next song half way through one song. Maybe skip multiple songs at the one time. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having a bit of trouble with Spotify on my Sony smart television. I go to play my playlist and it keeps skipping onto the next song half way through one song. Maybe skip multiple songs at the one...
  • Oliviamarie2001
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cutoff on Bose Soundtouch

Hello,I've been experiencing cutoff's mid way through music frequently over the past couple of days. The playlists would get about 2-3songs in before stopping abruptly with no way to resume if on shuffle mode. I am connected via cable from an Asus RT...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've been experiencing cutoff's mid way through music frequently over the past couple of days. The playlists would get about 2-3songs in before stopping abruptly with no way to resume if on s...
  • ralphred01
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How to enable explicit songs on PS4?

My Spotify does not play explicit songs on ps4, even if i enable it on my phone. The song skips when i choose it on PS4, besides playing normally on my cellphone. How can I fix this? Sorry for bad english

• My Spotify does not play explicit songs on ps4, even if i enable it on my phone. The song skips when i choose it on PS4, besides playing normally on my cellphone. How can I fix this? Sorry for bad en...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 4

Ich möchte Spotify über meine PS4 nutzen, und das hat bis jetzt auch immer einwandfrei funktioniert, doch nun heisst es ich wäre im offline modus obwohl ich gute Internerverbindung habe.Was kann ich tun?

• Casual Listener
  • Ich möchte Spotify über meine PS4 nutzen, und das hat bis jetzt auch immer einwandfrei funktioniert, doch nun heisst es ich wäre im offline modus obwohl ich gute Internerverbindung habe. Was kann ic...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find a user

Hi everybody I'm new at spotify and I want to follow my friends, but when I try it, it appears nothing. What can I do? My account, and my friend's accounts are not connected by Facebook, is that necessary to find and follow other people? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody    I'm new at spotify and I want to follow my friends, but when I try it, it appears nothing. What can I do? My account, and my friend's accounts are not connected by Faceboo...
  • leodreyer
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error de descarga

Hola, no me deja descargar musica y me figura que esta abierto en otro dispositivo cuando nunca lo hice de otro lado que no fuera mi celular. Alguien sabe como hago?

• Hola, no me deja descargar musica y me figura que esta abierto en otro dispositivo cuando nunca lo hice de otro lado que no fuera mi celular. Alguien sabe como hago?
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One artist blocking playlist.

Everytime I play an album or playlist, one artist (Phil Collins) just continue straight after the first song and blocks the rest of the album/playlist. I have deleted all albums with this artist (P.C) but it doesn't help at all. There is a blue marki...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I play an album or playlist, one artist (Phil Collins) just continue straight after the first song and blocks the rest of the album/playlist. I have deleted all albums with this artist (P.C...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dead Can Dance - Into the Labyrinth (artwork missing)

Hello! All the other albums from Dead Can Dance show alright, but the one that is supposed to be 'Into the labyrinth' shows with no artwork or names of the song.. its just a blank album in the middle of the discography, even though you can actually h...

• Hello! All the other albums from Dead Can Dance show alright, but the one that is supposed to be 'Into the labyrinth' shows with no artwork or names of the song.. its just a blank album in the middle...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Cutting out midway on Bose

Hello,I've been experiencing cutoff's mid way through music frequently over the past couple of days. The playlists would get about 2-3songs in before stopping abruptly with no way to resume if on shuffle mode. I am connected via cable from an Asus RT...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've been experiencing cutoff's mid way through music frequently over the past couple of days. The playlists would get about 2-3songs in before stopping abruptly with no way to resume if on s...
  • awmcn
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Playlists] Syncing Downloaded Songs On Computer With Mobile App

Hi. I have this problem with downloading my music archive every time I switch ROMs. By now, I have saved over a thousand songs in my account. I don't have a great internet connection so this downloading each song after switching a ROM situation drive...

• Hi. I have this problem with downloading my music archive every time I switch ROMs. By now, I have saved over a thousand songs in my account. I don't have a great internet connection so this download...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I completely unlink my Spotify account from an old PlaySation account?

Hi. So this is the backstory: I linked my Spotify account (which was created with Facebook) to my PSN account back when I had a PS3, let's say this account is called OLD ACCOUNT. When I got a PS4 a couple days ago I created a new account, call it NEW...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. So this is the backstory: I linked my Spotify account (which was created with Facebook) to my PSN account back when I had a PS3, let's say this account is called OLD ACCOUNT. When I got a PS4 a c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Just wrote to say Thank You

I am writing to let you know how grateful I am for the "Your daily Mix" and "Discover Weekly" lists that you have been sending me. I simply love them. Please continue. Wishing you a lovely winter, Faika Kalafat(Mrs.) Istanbul,Turkey

• Visitor
  • I am writing to let you know how grateful I am for the "Your daily Mix" and "Discover Weekly" lists that you have been sending me. I simply love them. Please continue. Wishing you a lovely winter, Fa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Playlist Caption, Community section

Just a little add-on to your never ending playlists, the caption gives your playlist a heart and soul to all your selected songs and tells a story about any event, whether that is just a simple emotion, life quotes , or the origin of your love story,...

• Just a little add-on to your never ending playlists, the caption gives your playlist a heart and soul to all your selected songs and tells a story about any event, whether that is just a simple emoti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anorexic covers

Hey! Love Spotify most of the time I use it, however I have been getting around listening to Spotify's own collections and noticed that in at leat my country, Sweden, the cover picture is of a girl partying. Only.. she is pbviously severly anorexic (...

• Hey! Love Spotify most of the time I use it, however I have been getting around listening to Spotify's own collections and noticed that in at leat my country, Sweden, the cover picture is of a girl p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Denon AVR-S510BT] Spotify Connect no longer working

I've never had an issue with Spotify Connect on my Denon AVR-S510BT until yesterday. I can't see it in the Android app, nor the macOS app. My network is fine, the Denon is connected via Ethernet, so there's no Wifi issues possible. I can do everythin...

• I've never had an issue with Spotify Connect on my Denon AVR-S510BT until yesterday. I can't see it in the Android app, nor the macOS app. My network is fine, the Denon is connected via Ethernet...
  • new_r82
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Let us organize our playlists! Make it easier!

Like many of you, I've been a longtime user of Spotify--since 2012! Over time, I've created many playlists--for road trips, parties, traveling on the bus, for breakups, for 2016, for important moments or to fill the mundane with meaning; I've lived m...

• Like many of you, I've been a longtime user of Spotify--since 2012! Over time, I've created many playlists--for road trips, parties, traveling on the bus, for breakups, for 2016, for important m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't I download songs ?????

SInce the update I have not been able to download my saved songs also I have loads of trouble getting onto Spotify in the first place as it keeps throwing me out and saying in need to check device storage but my device storage is absolutely fine, it ...

• Casual Listener
  • SInce the update I have not been able to download my saved songs also I have loads of trouble getting onto Spotify in the first place as it keeps throwing me out and saying in need to check device st...
  • bob32344
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes