Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I completely unlink my Spotify account from an old PlaySation account?

How do I completely unlink my Spotify account from an old PlaySation account?

Hi. So this is the backstory: I linked my Spotify account (which was created with Facebook) to my PSN account back when I had a PS3, let's say this account is called OLD ACCOUNT. When I got a PS4 a couple days ago I created a new account, call it NEW ACCOUNT. I tried to link NEW ACCOUNT to Spotify, but it said I was already linked to another. So I went to the Spotify website, went to Apps, and revoked its access to OLD ACCOUNT. Here's where things went wrong. It took a couple refreshes and tries to get the PlayStation icon and description gone from my Spotify Apps list. So when I went to pair NEW ACCOUNT, it said the same thing as before. So I found support pages online that said you have to login on the old one and logout. However, me revoking Spotify's access to OLD ACCOUNT only made it so I couldn't login to logout. It only says: "Error connecting to PlayStation Network." So is there I way I can completely disconnect OLD ACCOUNT and Spotify? Any help would be appreciated. I also want to mention that I'm not open to deleting OLD ACCOUNT.

-Thanks, Ian

It is what it is.
0 Replies

Suggested posts