Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Home Screen Recommendations

Home Screen Recommendations

The recommendations on my homepage seem to have changed. Instead of recommending albums I might like to listen to it is predominantly playlists. Instead of recommending an artist it recommends a This is xxxx playlist. 

That’s not really how I listen to music and it would be great if there was a setting where I could control the recommendations more. Ie choose more Albums and Artists and fewer Playlists and Podcasts. 

1 Reply

Hey @Declaniom,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this and apologies for the delayed response. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the Chat section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

It's currently not possible to remove/replace items on your Home screen. 

On another note, seems like the Community folks have already gathered on a similar feature request and have created an Idea about customizing start screen. If you'd like to see that option available, we'd suggest that you check out this idea. Make sure you leave your vote to support it, so that it would have a better chance of being considered, as Spotify always strives to improve your experience.

Please note that even if an idea is currently set to “Not Right Now” you can still add your vote there as we revisit those ideas on regular intervals! 

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Hope this helps. Take care 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts