Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I get my desktop app playlists to show up in web player?

How do I get my desktop app playlists to show up in web player?

Is there any way to get a playlist I created in the Spotify Windows desktop app to be available or copied over to my Spotify web player?  I have a long playlist I created in the desktop app before the Web Player was available.  I'd love to be able to avoid having to recreate the playlist one song at a time on the Web Player.

Thanks.

8 Replies

Hey!
Are you unable to see your own playlists on web player?

https://play.spotify.com/
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

No, I can't see my own playlists on web player. That's the problem.

Do you have the same problem using another browser?
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Yes, both chrome and IE.

I escalated your problem to staff. They will reply you as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you entered correct login details.

I sign into both and each work. My account isn’t connected with Facebook so desktop app requires an email address as user ID; web app requires a login ID. When I click on “Account” on the desktop app it opens a webpage with the same ID as I sign in with for the web app. How much more connected do they need to be?

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this.

Could you Private Message me with a link to the playlist in question? Alternatively, you can respond within this thread with the name of the playlist.

Suggested posts