Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Http error 500

Http error 500

Hi,

So this is my problem. Since I came back to Sweden from Thailand about 2 weeks ago, I haven't had any problems with Spotify Free, listening to it everyday. But a few days ago it seems to have reset my country back to Thailand, and I can't login now to change back to Sweden. I cant do anything. Can't login to the website, 

www.spotify.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500 is what I am getting. I've tried on different browsers, Chrome, Firefox and IE, same thing happens. I've tried other computers to login on my account, but can't do that. Ive tried with proxy, but it still doesn't work. Something is wrong with the account. I have NO idea what to do.
3 Replies

Hey @everdeen

Have you tried restarting the router?

This issue should go away in a while (you should be able to go to Spotify website whether you have an user or not), but in case it doesn't, let me know... 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Well, I have tried on other computer on different networks. I even let an old friend of mine test to login from a different city, and still the same thing. 

@everdeen

I think you should get in contact with Support on either Facebook or Twitter (SpotifyCares), or using the contact form.
If you use the contact form, you may get a reply telling to look into Support or Community, reply back to that and Spotify will get in touch soon. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts