Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant download specific podcasts

I cant download specific podcasts

• Hello!

I cant download specific episodes from this podcasts called SleepyCast, anytime I try downloading one it just goes into my episodes never downloading, however I don’t have this problem downloading any other podcasts just this one, i’ve  tried reinstalling it multiple times, have stable connection and have more than enough recommended storage yet it has still not worked. Is there any way to fix this? 
1 Reply

Hey @oneypebbles,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

This sounds strange, but it could be related to some cache-related issues with the app on your device, so It's worthwhile to perform once more a clean reinstall of the app. This has few additional steps but it ensures that no cached data will cause interference with the new installation of your app. Note that you'd need to download all your content for offline listening again, as the clean reinstall removes all downloads from the device. However this might help resolve the issue with the podcast in question.

If the above doesn't help, we'd ask you to share with us a link to the said podcast show, so we can take a closer look at it and give you a better advice. 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts