Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I deleted the collab playlist I made but I just showed back up

I deleted the collab playlist I made but I just showed back up

So I deleted the collab playlist I had with someone last week it just randomly showed back up on Spotify
1 Reply

A howlin' hello to you Fryuit!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with Spotify playlists. According to a post on Spotify’s community forum, some users have reported that deleted playlists reappear after deletion. Collabs are seemingly an issue..

Ultimately If you have deleted a playlist in Spotify but it has reappeared, there could be a few reasons for this:

1. Cached data: Sometimes, Spotify may still show a deleted playlist if the app has cached data related to that playlist. In this case, you can try clearing the cache of the Spotify app to see if that removes the playlist.

2. Syncing issues: If you have deleted the playlist from one device, it may take some time for the change to sync across all of your devices. If the playlist reappears on a device that you did not delete it from, it may be because the deletion has not yet synced to that device. In this case, try logging out of Spotify and then logging back in to force a sync.

3. Playlist sharing: If the collab playlist was shared with another user, they may have added the playlist back to your account without your knowledge. Check to see if the other person still has access to the playlist and ask them to delete it if they do.

I'll be doggone if I don't hear from you,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts