Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Interstellar Soundtrack deluxe version Titles suddenly greyed out.

Interstellar Soundtrack deluxe version Titles suddenly greyed out.

Dear all,
untill yesterday Interstellar Soundtrack deluxe version Titles were playable. today they suddenly are greyed out.
Why in heavens is this? Will they be available again or do I have to get the Album? This is very annoying!
Thanks for your help.
Stan
3 Replies

Hey @user-removed

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

You can find out more regarding greyed out tracks and missing content over at https://support.spotify.com/problems/#!/article/Content-missing. Hopefully we'll have them back again soon!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks - but the FAQ reply simply says "some artists/tracks are currently unavailable" and "a change may happen in music ownership". This doesn't explain why the entire deluxe soundtrack was available for quite some time, then suddenly the equivalent of 'CD2' with the the extra tracks is no longer available. Since the deluxe album with most (but not all) of the content is still available on Spotify, this FAQ reply isn't really applicable. So why would only some songs on an available album suddenly disappear?

Agreed. i was also very disappointed to find out that the Deluxe version which was already available to us is suddenly missing from Spotify for no known reason. i really hope they'll bring it back. it's incredible.

Suggested posts