Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logitech UE Smart Radio Spotify unknown error occurred

Logitech UE Smart Radio Spotify unknown error occurred

After installing the spotify app to the UE Smart Radio ... playlists appear, song lists appear under playlists ... click on the song to play and I get the message "An unknown error occurred".

Tried factory reset, uninstall etc no joy.

Any help most appreciated.

8 Replies

Have this exact problem to!!

Have emailed with Logitech on this, but they said it was a Spotify issue.

Anyone else out there?

Mine sorted after a software update to the radio ...  you need to force a software update

Ah, okay!

And how do I force an update? I only end up with two options "cancel" or "help" when I press the "Software update".

Thanks,

Andreas

Good question!

I tried all sorts to force a software update .. restoring to factory default and using the website (after registration) to add services, remove service and then readd.

I must confess I was so annoyed by the whole episode I cannot exactly recall what finally made the radio download a new firmware ... but as soon as the software download was installed, everything worked perfectly!

Sorry I cant be precise on exactly what sequence of events are needed to perform ... but if you focus on downloading a new firmware via google search and then add the spotify service, I am sure you will be ok.

But it is poor show and not a nice first experience of this clever box of tricks ... which ultimately has so much to offer in comparison to the competition!

Oh I also remember at one point removing the battery since this was not allowing a proper factory restore!

I have the same issue, but i don't know how to 'force' a firmware update.

I had the same problem. I did a factory reset. The radio then updated automaticly.

I set the radio up again, logged in to spotify and was good to go.

I have the same problem.

I changed my account to "Premium" to have Spotify in my UE Smart Radio.

When I start spotify it recognizes my playlists but when I select a song it comes the "Unknown error occur" message (but in German, I am in Austria: Ein unbekannter Fehler ist aufgetreten)

To be sure I uncoupled spotify from Facebook, Spotify is already in the services in my account at UESmartradio.

I reinstalled spotify in the Radio, made updates but nothing helps.

Anyone.. please.. help?

Suggested posts