Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my Playlists and Premium?

Lost all my Playlists and Premium?

I accidentally disconneted my account from Facebook. This logged me out on Mac and my iPad. I logged back in and all my playlists have disappeared. I connected back with Facebook. Still no playlists. Searched it and read many things about duplicated accounts and logging in with username not email or facebook. I don't know how to find out if I have duplicate accounts. Also I have tried logging in with facebook, email and username and still nothing. It has also removed my spotify premium from my account.
What should I do?
Spotify music is something I listen to constantly and I don't know what to do about my issue.

1 Reply

Hey @LaurenLRC8, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The best thing plan of attack for you would probably be to contact Spotify customer service. You should be able to provide them with your payment details and they can track that back to your account and return access to you. The easiest way to contact Spotify support is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Suggested posts