Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Marantz NR1603 'Whats'New' and 'Search' are not working

Solved!

Marantz NR1603 'Whats'New' and 'Search' are not working

Hello everybody

I have question converning Marantz NR1603 AV receiver Spotify app.

I tried to browse through 'What's new' section on my Receiver. It thinks a while and ends up showing  '--- empty ----'.

It's not so long ago it still was showing new stuff.

Also 'Search' function has stopped working. It gets stuck on 'Searhing' window and eventually it causes receiver to crash toally. Which is not  nice.

Also this was working before.

I should have latest FW-installed on my receiver. Have you made some changes so that Marantz app doesn't get any reply from your servers anymore?

I can still access my playlist and listen to them without any problem.

Is this problem more Marantz problem than Spotify problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If somebody did something, a big thank you.

Now it seems to work fine again!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Issue resolved, It works again on my MCR610. 🙂
Yupiii!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

I had the same problem on a Marantz M-CR610 yesterday. Unable to use the search either through the receiver itself or through the app. I've also encountered problems using the app as the search results list keeps jumping from one result to the next. A solution would be very welcome!

Marked as solution

If somebody did something, a big thank you.

Now it seems to work fine again!

I've got the same problem on a Marantz mcr610 - still not working. Playlist are OK but Search doesn't respond and then just reverts to Spotify. Anyone got any suggestions?

It seems I was too quick to label this issue 'Solved'.

This same problem is back on my Marantz also. I tried to search an artist and it caused my Marantz froze and after a while it rebooted.

How I can mark this post  back to 'Unsolved' status.

I am also still experiencing this problem on my M-CR610. Same experience although mine doesn't reboot, just skips back to the main Spotify menu.

One reason for buying this stereo was the Spotify integration, I'm hoping that this can be resolved quickly.

I have about the same problem with the na-11s1, really annoying although spotify can still work over AirPlay when using the app on my phone. 

Same problem on my MCR610. Hope someone is working on resolving this issue. 😞

I've notified Marantz who say they are working with Spotify on a fix

Marked as solution

Issue resolved, It works again on my MCR610. 🙂
Yupiii!

It looks like my M-CR610 is also back from the dead, at least the Spotify part of it. A quick check shows that I am able to run a search again so a big thank you to the person who fixed this!

Firmware Version 9290-3169-0000-2520-8097 (March 2018)

https://marantz-eu.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6022/~/spotify-does-not-work

Suggested posts