Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New podcast episode notifications not available

New podcast episode notifications not available

Hi, I'm using the Spotify app for quite a while now for playing music, on my iPhone 11 Pro. I'm on the Premium plan, using it from The Netherlands, latest version of iOS and Spotify.

I really want to switch to Spotify for listening to podcasts, but the thing that keeps me from switching is that there is no option to enable notifications for new podcast episodes.

I've followed the instructions on the FAQ page below, but the switch to enable the notifications isn't showing on my iPhone, and also not on the phone of my colleague: https://support.spotify.com/us/article/notification-settings/

Does someone know how to enable this function? I already tried logging in/out, deleting the app, restarting my iPhone, re-subscribing to shows, everything I can think off..

Thanks 🙂

1 Reply

Hey there @sjors_

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community, and welcome!

Since this feature is still being tested, we can confirm that it's currently not available in your country. 

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right folks, as we always strive to improve our users' experience. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Take care.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts