Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PS4 App

PS4 App

Hola

Quiero vincular la cuenta de spotify con mi cuenta de PSN, pero cuando lo hago desde el telefono o desde la app en si misma me dice que la cuenta ya fue vinculada con otra cuenta.

Posiblemente haya sido con una cuenta anterior que tuve y que ya no conozco la password, Ni recuerdo el nombre de usuario. Ingrese en los datos de la cuenta desde spotify y desvincule el servicio de PSN. Pero el problema aun persiste.

No puedo contactarme con PSN ya que no recuerdo la cuenta.

Necesitaria saber alguna solucion o saber en que cuenta esta vinculada, al menos el nombre. 

Estoy desesperado por escuchar musica desde la consola.

3 Replies

Hey @rakz10, welcome to the community!

We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

Seems like your Spotify account was already linked to a different PSN account. In this case, you can reset the PSN account's password to log back in and remove Spotify from it.

If you don't have access to the PSN account at all, you'll need to contact the folks at PlaytStation to help you remove it.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I would like to do that but the problem, as i explained before, Was that i cant remember any Account. I currently have 3 on my ps4 since i buy it and neither of those have the account linked.
So i probably use other account but i cant remember.

I understand.

In this case, you'll need to contact the folks at PlayStation to help you with this. You can tweet them @AskPlayStation or use the link on the previous post.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts