Premium

Country

Egypt

Device

Xiaomi mi A2

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Podcasts don't work on my Spotify app. I can't even find podcast section in the main page. When I try searching a podcast and click on it it shows me the error in the attached screenshot. I already tried reinstalling the app, updating it, logging out and restarting my phone but nothing seem to work. I can't see why I should be paying for premium while facing such an issue really

Screenshot_20210923-041846.png
3 Replies

Hi there @YomnaEh,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

You should be able to listen to podcast as a free user as well, so that's not the issue.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your phone so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you let us know if this occurs on one specific device or multiple devices?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Yes, i did the steps in the link before and it was still the same. two days ago tho, it magically appeared in my app for the first time. I think it fixed it self because i haven't tried anything lately. I sure hope it doesn't happen again. Thanks for your reply!

Hi again @YomnaEh,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're really glad to see that it works as it should for you again 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts