Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

Re: Let's introduce ourselves!

I NEED HELP FROM SPOTIFY TO FIX A PROBLEM IN MY PROFILE: Desktop website and app limits the following count on user profiles that I follow to 1,000!!!

2 Replies

Hi there @MiSerafimTheGroovy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We've checked this from our end and the right team have been informed. This is expected behavior, and for the moment we can't say when or if this will be changed.

We understand that things can feel frustrating when things don't work as you'd like them to. Rest assured that we're always trying to improve as we always strive to improve our features.

We hope for your understanding and that you continue using Spotify and find it gets better in the future.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy! First of all, thank you very much for the answer! And sorry for posting on the "wrong place", but that was the only post I managed to work! I tried to post a message on another user's topic related to this issue, but I received an "error" message and nothing was posted there! Anyway... What do you mean by "expected behavior"? Are you saying that this is a normal feature that the app on the mobile shows the correct number of users/artists that I follow (currently 1078) and that the page/app on the Desktop version shows only the number "1000" without any changes after following more and more users/artists? I am sorry to say to you and to All Spotify Team/Staff that, to me, this kind of thing cannot be considered as something "normal" to be "improved" in the "future"... This is crearly AN ERROR that should be FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! And I have noticed by some other complaints about it on this Community that Spotify has been simply giving only excuses and postponing the solution for YEARS! I am a brand new user on this "service" called Spotify, but I am quite well used to other platforms and services, and I am not only "frustraded" with this kind of "treatment": I am disappointed and ANGRY at a service that DOES NOT CORRECT ITS ERROS/FAULTS! And if this ERROR will not be solved soon and fast, I am very likely be willing to GET OUT OF THIS SPOTIFY! Please, make sure the right "team" on Spotify receives this message! Thanks!

Suggested posts