Country

United Kingdom

Device

(iPhone 12 Pro)

Operating System

(iOS 16.4.1)

Spotify App Version

My Issue

I am experiencing an issue on the Spotify mobile app where the search bar is missing in the Liked Songs section. Additionally, the title of the Liked Songs section is not displaying properly. I have tried restarting the app and my device, but the issue persists. Could someone please assist me in resolving this issue? Thank you.

3 Replies

Turn off smart shuffle by pressing shuffle again. Your shuffle button does 3 things now: turn on shuffle, turn on smart shuffle, and turn off both. It replaced that enhance button that was up there and honestly was a bad change.

Thanks for the reply. It is working, but it doesn't make any sense. How is shuffle related to the search bar? These are two completely different things. What if you're already playing on smart shuffle and want to search for something to play?!

You gotta use the search page instead if you’re gonna do that. Back before this update, for whatever reason when you turned  enhance on a playlist (or smart shuffle as it is now), you couldn’t sort your songs using the sort button next to search, couldn’t search within the playlist, and worst of all you couldn’t listen to your playlist offline if you left it on before you disconnected. I don’t understand how Spotify’s QA team green lights these changes. It’s like they don’t even have a QA team to begin with…

Suggested posts