Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Smudged Gift Card Code

Smudged Gift Card Code

I received a Spotify gift card for my birthday, when I tried to scratch off the silver cover on the code, part of the code got smudged away as well. I have tried my best to read it and I have put in several possible characters for the blank spot but it says that this code isn't redeemable everytime I try. I don't want my gift card to go to waste and I do not know what to do now. Please help!
2 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome to the Community!

It's best if you reach out directly to our customer support team through one of the channels here. They should be able to activate the gift card on your account if it's still valid, even if the code is unreadable.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm also here regarding a similar issue. I went to buy a 3 month premium gift card, and on my way back to my car, I tried to peel off the plastic that protects the scratch pad. The whole middle of the code came off with the sticker, and only the first character and last 3 characters remain, so I can't even try to enter it. I tried going to the store to fix it, and I have been informed that they are not liable for it after purchase, and I have been directed to contact spotify regarding the issue.

So here I am, hoping to redeem this card and not have wasted my money.
I have the gift card, and the receipt as proof.

I kindly ask for assistance.

Suggested posts