Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Some Songs Grayed out

Solved!

Some Songs Grayed out

Never used this service before, but I searched for a song from an ozzy osbourne cd that I can't seem to find.  Its the Black Rain Tour Edition and the Song is I can't save you.  However after signing up for the site and trying to play it, thats a big fat nope.  So I got suckered into joining so I could listen to it.

Why can I simply not play it?!?!?!?!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Yeah so that was bonus track off the album and it was released in Japan and owned by Itunes so Ozzy does not have the rights to the track. So Itunes would have to put it on Spotify, but why would they sooo. Sadly it is not on Spotify sorry about that. Likes are appreciated

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Yeah so that was bonus track off the album and it was released in Japan and owned by Itunes so Ozzy does not have the rights to the track. So Itunes would have to put it on Spotify, but why would they sooo. Sadly it is not on Spotify sorry about that. Likes are appreciated

Thanks for the info.  Its all very odd then. SME uploaded it to youtube, then takes it down, then the other ozzy channel uploads it stay for about 3 months then it gets blocked here my go figure SME who uploaded it. lololololol.  So I must get it from itunes.. peachy.....

Suggested posts