Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Realme 7 pro

Operating System

Android 12

Talking about the sound Capsule and even the wrapped.

Recently I was listening to music on Spotify and ended up falling asleep, but obviously the app kept playing, to be more specific a single song called "Espresso" by Sabrina Carpenter about 127 times.

My question is: Is there any way to not consider these numbers in my Spotify streams stats etc?

P.s. I already know about the "sleep time" in the app, but it's was an "accident ".

5 Replies

Hey @Leumas154,

Thanks for reaching out.

If that song was played within a playlist, you can just choose Exclude from your taste profile in the playlist options, so the tracks in it don't affect any of your personalized playlists or your Spotify Wrapped (aside from the total listening time).

Note however that any plays outside of that playlist (e.g. from search results or from an album) will still have an effect on your taste profile.

We hope this answers your question. Let us know if there's anything else.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

No, my problem is that I slept listening music and the app kept playing a song until I wake up.

Is there any way to not consider these numbers in my Spotify streams stats etc?

P.s. I already know about the sleep timer in the app.

Hey @Leumas154,

Apologies for the confusion, your post was merged with a thread on what we thought was a similar issue.

I've now moved it out of the thread again, please check out my response above and let us know if it helps.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator

Hi!

Thanks for moving my question off that thread, but I still without an answer about my problem.

I accidentally slept listening to one song on repeat and I just wanna know if there is a way of do not count the streams for my spotify stats like the sound Capsule and wrapped.

P.s. I already know about the sleep timer.

Hey @Leumas154,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm guessing you haven't seen my first response to your post, so please take a look at it here and let me know if it helps 🙂

Cheers,

MihailYModerator

Suggested posts