Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't see Sonos Beam

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerlandDeviceHuawei P30 Pro, Dell Laptop Samsung TabOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 11, Linux My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify with the Sonos system for a long time. I have Sonos Beam with two Sonos One's working as ...

• Plan Premium Country Switzerland Device Huawei P30 Pro, Dell Laptop Samsung Tab Operating System Android, Windows 11, Linux   My Question or Issue I've been using Spotify with the Sono...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A song I want is not on spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 10,Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a way to request a song be added to the app or is there a way I can add an mp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a...
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My UI color changed from light green to light blue

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceXiaomi Mi 11 lite 5gOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueFor some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings colors changed from light green to light blue

• Plan Premium Country   Device Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5g Operating System Android   My Question or Issue For some unknown reason my UI such as hearts, shuffle button and in the settings...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't pick the song I want in any of my made for you Playlist

I don't and have never had premium but it let me before and sometimes it just randomly happening and it's annoying me.

• Visitor
  • I don't and have never had premium but it let me before and sometimes it just randomly happening and it's annoying me.
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution is this email real?

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung Galaxy s10+/PCOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThis email looks legit but I'm concerned on if it is or not. It's advertising shirts made by the weeknd and I want to know if it's real or not b...

•   Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung Galaxy s10+/PC Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue This email looks legit but I'm concerned on if it is or not....
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plagiarized Music

I was not able to make a copyright claim through the form for these songs as I am not the original rights holder for these songs. However, as a fan of the artist's work, I felt I had to make a post to let Spotify users not stream these songs as they ...

• I was not able to make a copyright claim through the form for these songs as I am not the original rights holder for these songs. However, as a fan of the artist's work, I felt I had to make a post t...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Alexa (Echo Dot) & Kids Account

Plan: Family / Free/Premium: Premium / Country: UK / Device: Amazon (Alexa) Echo DotMy Question or Issue:I have a family account that my wife and my 9 year old daughter use, as well as myself. My daughter has an echo dot in her bedroom and spotfiy is...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family / Free/Premium: Premium / Country: UK / Device: Amazon (Alexa) Echo Dot My Question or Issue: I have a family account that my wife and my 9 year old daughter use, as wel...
  • Tdmpdx
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 28 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 28 likes

Superuser Contribution List of All Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSAOperating SystemDesktop WindowsMy Question or IssueWhere is there a list of all of the podcasts that Spotify has? I want to see more than just the ones they recommend under genres.

• Plan Premium Country USA Operating System Desktop Windows My Question or Issue Where is there a list of all of the podcasts that Spotify has?  I want to see more than just the ones they r...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Does Spotify podcasts have regional restrictions?

I'm from Kurdistan-Iraq and have Spotify Premium, I just saw video from a new Joe Rogan episode and I clicked on the link to watch it on Spotify but the link didn't work, I tried to search for it within Spotify but I couldn't find it, I also can't fi...

• I'm from Kurdistan-Iraq and have Spotify Premium, I just saw video from a new Joe Rogan episode and I clicked on the link to watch it on Spotify but the link didn't work, I tried to search for it wit...
  • benjisoul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ukrainian language in Spotify app

PlanPremiumCountryUkraine DeviceHonor 10 liteOperating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueHello, as a citizen of Ukraine and native speaker of Ukrainian language I have some difficulties due to the lack of Ukrainian language in your application. I,...

• Plan Premium Country Ukraine  Device Honor 10 lite Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue Hello, as a citizen of Ukraine and native speaker of Ukrainian language I ha...
  • bil2022
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Albums or playlist switch to radio automatically upon restart

When I have to interrupt listening to an album or playlist — such as when I’m in the car and get to where I’m going, then return and intend to continue where I left off — Spotify instead starts playing a radio based on the album or playlist I was lis...

• Regular
  • When I have to interrupt listening to an album or playlist — such as when I’m in the car and get to where I’m going, then return and intend to continue where I left off — Spotify instead starts playi...
  • tashas
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop merch

I got an email about opportunities to buy merch based on my wrapped 2021. This is very inappropriate, the world does not need more things. The great thing about Spotify is that you don’t have to buy physical albums. But you still promote selling junk...

• Visitor
  • I got an email about opportunities to buy merch based on my wrapped 2021.  This is very inappropriate, the world does not need more things. The great thing about Spotify is that you don’t have ...
  • phantomwizard
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove "force injected" ads in Podcasts (Premium)

I have Spotify premium and keep getting "force injected" ads when listening to podcasts. I'm NOT talking about embedded ads into the audio itself. I don't know what to call it other than "force injected". For example, these ads cut in at any time, of...

• I have Spotify premium and keep getting "force injected" ads when listening to podcasts. I'm NOT talking about embedded ads into the audio itself. I don't know what to call it other than "force ...
  • mshdillon
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes
  • ads
    podcast
    Premium
    remove ads
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue won't hold more than one thing at a time

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceGalaxy 10eOperating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThis is not constant, but it happens a few times a week. The queue will only hold one item at a time, and will erase previous additions with your most recent add. For...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Galaxy 10e Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue This is not constant, but it happens a few times a week. The queue will only hold one item...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LG TV Sort Songs

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceLG TV My Question or Issue:First of all, thank you so much for adding the Spotify app back to the LG tvs!! We're very happy about this. My question is, is there a way to put the most recently added songs to the beginning o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device LG TV     My Question or Issue: First of all, thank you so much for adding the Spotify app back to the LG tvs!! We're very happy about this....
  • Marte911
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Canada does not get 30 minutes ad-free?

PlanFree CountryCanadaDeviceIpadOperating SystemIos 15 My Question or IssueI recently moved from US to Canada. I noticed that I no longer get "watch this video and get 30 minutes ad-free..." I tried uninstall - reintall, logout - login, none of it wo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free  Country Canada Device Ipad Operating System Ios 15   My Question or Issue I recently moved from US to Canada. I noticed that I no longer get "watch this video and get 3...
  • Flippr
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Podcast playlist recommending played podcasts

Plan: PremiumDevice: iPhone 11Hi! I recently got into Spotify Podcasts, and I've noticed that the "daily podcast" playlist is sort of useless right now, which is a shame since Spotify is known for the recommendation algorithm. As of right now, the Da...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Device: iPhone 11 Hi! I recently got into Spotify Podcasts, and I've noticed that the "daily podcast" playlist is sort of useless right now, which is a shame since Spotify is known ...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify App Won't Work on Chromebook

PlanPremiumDeviceAcer Chromebook 11Operating SystemGoogle Chrome(?) Spotify appears as a black screen when I open the app. I've tried clearing my cache and reinstalling Spotify, but it hasn't worked. The web player works fine, but I prefer using the ...

Screenshot 2019-04-27 at 2.42.13 PM.png
  • Plan Premium Device Acer Chromebook 11 Operating System Google Chrome(?)   Spotify appears as a black screen when I open the app. I've tried clearing my cache and reinstalling Spotify, bu...
  • revernau
  • Visitor
  • 21 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 21 replies
  • 8 likes

Env: prod