Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there anyway to see the source song for reccomendations?

After a song I played by searching it ends, spotify "plays reccomended songs for me" and I usually enjoy this. However sometimes I keep playing to those recommended songs for hours and days even and then forget the song I played in the first place to...

• Regular
  • After a song I played by searching it ends, spotify "plays reccomended songs for me" and I usually enjoy this. However sometimes I keep playing to those recommended songs for hours and days even and...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution As manager, how do I give the band access to their profile?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why has my Spotify created thousands of empty playlists?

I opened the spotify app and thousands of empty playlists titled "My playlist #8,792" etc had been created. I contacted support and were able to remove all of them, however 10 minutes later, they all reappeared, with more. They MULTIPLIED. They are l...

• Visitor
  • I opened the spotify app and thousands of empty playlists titled "My playlist #8,792" etc had been created. I contacted support and were able to remove all of them, however 10 minutes later, they all...
  • MartinT
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on my Volvo app have started playing in reverse order

Podcasts on my Volvo app have started playing in reverse order Regardless of how the list is sorted. The previous episode is played and sometimes a completely random podcast as the previous ones are marked as played. This makes listening to podcasts ...

• Visitor
  • Podcasts on my Volvo app have started playing in reverse order Regardless of how the list is sorted. The previous episode is played and sometimes a completely random podcast as the previous ones are ...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleep timer

It would be most useful to have a sleep timer. I am not certain if the country of usage is critical, but my account is via your Canadian app. Various podcast apps have this feature in increments of 10min, 15min, 30min, 45min, 1 hour, etc., in a simpl...

• Visitor
  • It would be most useful to have a sleep timer. I am not certain if the country of usage is critical, but my account is via your Canadian app. Various podcast apps have this feature in increments of 1...
  • cas112
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast isn't showing my recent episode though it is in the RSS

My podcast isn't showing the most recent episode on my RSS feed.A podcast of a friend that came out an hour later - is displaying the latest episode. Is there anything I can do?This is in the Spotify playerAnd this is the rss feed (you can see there ...

Podcastsareus_0-1713418032202.png Podcastsareus_1-1713418085616.png
  • Casual Listener
  • My podcast isn't showing the most recent episode on my RSS feed. A podcast of a friend that came out an hour later - is displaying the latest episode.  Is there anything I can do? This i...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Apple watch spotify simply unstable

Spotify on Apple Watch keeps being extremely unstable! It almost always gets stuck and no matter what you do: close the app, restart watch, re-install app on the watch, unpair and repair the watch - the issue keeps coming back after some time. perhap...

• Spotify on Apple Watch keeps being extremely unstable! It almost always gets stuck and no matter what you do: close the app, restart watch, re-install app on the watch, unpair and repair the watch - ...
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution player controls no longer working on Garmin smartwatch

Ever since the last update, my Garmin VenuSq no longer displays the song title and artist, just the player controls. No matter how many times I reboot either device, this is now broken. What happened?

• Regular
  • Ever since the last update, my Garmin VenuSq no longer displays the song title and artist, just the player controls. No matter how many times I reboot either device, this is now broken. What happened?
  • davidtu
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Third party sites won’t access my listening data

I’ve given permission to multiple third party sites to see it displayed differently than spotify shows but even after re-connecting my spotify account none of them will access any of my history.

• Visitor
  • I’ve given permission to multiple third party sites to see it displayed differently than spotify shows but even after re-connecting my spotify account none of them will access any of my history.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlists keep shuffling random songs out of nowhere

Every fucking time i click on play it starts the first song and then every fucking song after it, is a random song THAT I HAVE NEVER LISTENED AND DOES NOT FIT WITH MY MUSIC TASTE AT ALL??? Also yes i do have shuffle and smart shuffle DISABLED

• Visitor
  • Every fucking time i click on play it starts the first song and then every fucking song after it, is a random song THAT I HAVE NEVER LISTENED AND DOES NOT FIT WITH MY MUSIC TASTE AT ALL??? Also yes i...
  • AnaSt1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution New songs start before the previous song ends on Roku Soundbar

This is a new issue that I haven't experienced over years of using Spotify on Roku. It's random songs. If I go back and select the song again, it usually plays all the way through, so the issue isn't the song itself.

• Casual Listener
  • This is a new issue that I haven't experienced over years of using Spotify on Roku. It's random songs. If I go back and select the song again, it usually plays all the way through, so the issue isn't...
  • lionheartkc
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify lossless/hifi beta

Hi, my dad has a Linn Akurate DS and we would like to try the Spotify hifi beta.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my dad has a Linn Akurate DS and we would like to try the Spotify hifi beta.   
  • ebannasch
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Pausing Randomly

I have premium and all my songs downloaded, but my songs will just randomly pause every few seconds. I'm able to unpause them immediately but it's very annoying.

• Visitor
  • I have premium and all my songs downloaded, but my songs will just randomly pause every few seconds. I'm able to unpause them immediately but it's very annoying.
  • Vasil
  • 46 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not recognizing Bluetooth headphones

I’m having the same issue both on my Soundcore Liberty 4NC headphones and my car with the regular Bluetooth. It shows that I am playing music to the headphones and car ( both on the phone and watch showing it’s playing and connected). The volume I’ve...

• Visitor
  • I’m having the same issue both on my Soundcore Liberty 4NC headphones and my car with the regular Bluetooth. It shows that I am playing music to the headphones and car ( both on the phone and watch s...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop playing a specific podcast Spotify keep playing a specific podcast

Stop playing a specific podcast Spotify keep playing a specific podcast I do NOT want to listen to at all. Why? After it plays whatever it goes to The Last of Us podcast. It’s so irritating.

• Visitor
  • Stop playing a specific podcast Spotify keep playing a specific podcast I do NOT want to listen to at all. Why? After it plays whatever it goes to The Last of Us podcast. It’s so irritating.
  • LBKTHREE
  • Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Jam queue reshuffles when someone adds a song

Whenever I'm in a Jam with someone, the playlist queue currently playing will reshuffle each time the other person adds a song to the queue.

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I'm in a Jam with someone, the playlist queue currently playing will reshuffle each time the other person adds a song to the queue.
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lenovo Smart Clock connects to wrong Spotify Account

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceLenovo Smart ClockOperating System My Question or IssueWe have 2 Lenovo Smart Clocks in the house. One is working fine. The other we will set up nd link to my son's Spotify profile and then the clock will switch to using my d...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Lenovo Smart Clock Operating System     My Question or Issue We have 2 Lenovo Smart Clocks in the house. One is working fine. The other we will ...
  • MrtnVlg
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Venu 3 not downloading podcast

Hello. Garmin watch and Spotify app are both updated to the most recent software. I have been stuggling with getting the Serial S04 podcast series synced and downloaded to my watch. I have followed/ unfollowed the Podcast, deleted the Spotify app fro...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Garmin watch and Spotify app are both updated to the most recent software. I have been stuggling with getting the Serial S04 podcast series synced and downloaded to my watch. I have followed/ ...
  • Pl995n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes