Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The songs in the playlist is not played

PlanFreeCountrySwitzerlandDeviceAll deviceOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueI go to this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DRMdH0ChGoLjpUy5u2ytGBut when i try to listen it by pressing the green play button another random stufff is pl...

Capture.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Switzerland Device All device Operating System All   My Question or Issue I go to this playlist:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DRMdH0ChGoLjpUy5u2ytG ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding an artist "team" to Spotify for Artists

I have a new release (classical) on Spotify. The artist goes up to 1989 and has no social media account. How am I meant to add this artist into my label roster ?

• Visitor
  • I have a new release (classical) on Spotify. The artist goes up to 1989 and has no social media account. How am I meant to add this artist into my label roster ?
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wearables & Other Product Feature Requests

As a daily user of Spotify, Pandora, Sound Cloud, and YouTube I would like to see the following items added to the product backlog at Spotify. I sat down to type out a few software features suggestions today for you guys and just kept adding to it. O...

• Visitor
  • ...o the “Recently Played” menu Easier access to (less clicks) playlists, shared playlists, public playlists More intuitive radio UI   Marketing: Premium logos (like LinkedIn Premium l...
  • Ancomp
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborator cannot add songs to playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDell Vostro 3400/Samsung Galaxy S10eOperating SystemLinux Mint 21.1/Android 12 My Question or IssueI am trying to create a collaborative playlist with a friend.I have tried copying the collaborator link from both my laptop (...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Dell Vostro 3400/Samsung Galaxy S10e Operating System Linux Mint 21.1/Android 12   My Question or Issue I am trying to create a collaborative playlist wi...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution repeating the same ads over and over driving me crazy

i get ads every 10 minutes because i dont have a subscription.. i get the same kevin hart chase bank ads every time. in an 8 hour day i hear it about 50 times a day.. i believe in business there is a point of diminishing return. why does the same ad ...

• i get ads every 10 minutes because i dont have a subscription.. i get the same kevin hart chase bank ads every time. in an 8 hour day i hear it about 50 times a day.. i believe in business there is ...
  • Maria
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Massive space between lyrics when shared

Recently whenever i share lyrics on an Android device the space between lines in the lyrics is bigger than before and it takes too much space in the screen. I know this is a temporary feature but i hope this does not go to the final version of the ap...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently whenever i share lyrics on an Android device the space between lines in the lyrics is bigger than before and it takes too much space in the screen. I know this is a temporary feature but i h...
  • anoceansoul
  • Casual Listener
  • 43 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 13 likes

Search ikon

Can you add a searh ikon in your own playlist so that you can find a song or an artist in your personal playlist

• Visitor
  • Can you add a searh ikon in your own playlist so that you can find a song or an artist in your personal playlist 
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not working.

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI really like listening to podcasts. But when I use the sleep timer, after I wake up, I can't play or listen to that specific...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I really like listening to podcasts. But when I u...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I never want to see *any* playlists on my home screen

In my home screen a few months ago there used to be suggested albums (old and new) and new releases. This was absolute gold to me, and Spotify's best feature by far, the algorithm has lead me to so much good new music. This has now disappeared and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • In my home screen a few months ago there used to be suggested albums (old and new) and new releases. This was absolute gold to me, and Spotify's best feature by far, the algorithm has lead me to so m...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Request song lyrics

The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some songs I like without lyrics, and some artist with v...

• The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some ...
  • elhicks
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect with HEOS and Alexa...device offline

Dear All, I know this has been discussed a few times, but it would appear that this bug is literally being held quiet.I love Spotify (so Amazon is not yet an option), and I love my HEOS (so Yamaha is not yet an option either). But this is changing.Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear All,   I know this has been discussed a few times, but it would appear that this bug is literally being held quiet. I love Spotify (so Amazon is not yet an option), and I love my HEOS (s...
  • alturner
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Connect
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution My Spotify songs pause at a certain point near the beginning

A couple hours ago I noticed my songs continuously pausing at certain points. I have never had any trouble with this before and there's no one else connected to my acc. This has been happening on my pc as well as my mobile device.

• Visitor
  • A couple hours ago I noticed my songs continuously pausing at certain points. I have never had any trouble with this before and there's no one else connected to my acc. This has been happening on my ...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I automatically play a podcast in a song Playlist without queing

I put a podcast episode in my Playlist were songs are but it won't play u less I personally add it to queue and if I exit the app it get removed from the que. I want it to play with the rest of my Playlist is there a way to fix that?

• Visitor
  • I put a podcast episode in my Playlist were songs are but it won't play u less I personally add it to queue and if I exit the app it get removed from the que. I want it to play with the rest of my Pl...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! what happened to come over when youre sober pt 1 by lil peep

just like 3 days ago i noticed Lil Peeps album Come Over When You're Sober, Pt. 1 was taken down, but why? it contains some of his biggest hits like Save That Shit & im pretty sure it was even his most popular album. i was even hoping to listen to it...

• Music Fan
  • just like 3 days ago i noticed Lil Peeps album Come Over When You're Sober, Pt. 1 was taken down, but why? it contains some of his biggest hits like Save That Shit & im pretty sure it was even hi...
  • simonkaaaaaaaaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps going in and out on all Alexa devices.

No matter what we do, restart the router, restart the device, login and logout, it stops playing music about every 20 seconds into the song, and sometimes it pauses for as long as 20 minutes and then restarts and sometimes it pauses for as long as on...

• Visitor
  • No matter what we do, restart the router, restart the device, login and logout, it stops playing music about every 20 seconds into the song, and sometimes it pauses for as long as 20 minutes and then...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have premium, but I can’t stop the song shuffling on the app

The wiggly crosses which normally stop, the shuffling, don’t make any difference, whether they green or white It still shuffles

• The wiggly crosses which normally stop, the shuffling, don’t make any difference, whether they green or white It still shuffles
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound in Spotify Cuts high tones and makes crackles in tracks

I bought Premium a month ago. Previously, everything was fine and the sound was perfect, as stated 320 k/bitBut then, when I had 10 days left before the end of my subscription, my sound deteriorated even when I had the sound quality set to HighIt's h...

• I bought Premium a month ago. Previously, everything was fine and the sound was perfect, as stated 320 k/bit But then, when I had 10 days left before the end of my subscription, my sound deteriorate...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes