Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists won’t play anymore on Google Home mini / nest

ItGoogle home mini / nestiPad I set up a free account to use with my home mini to play music, I set this up on my iPad so it’s all been working fine for a couple of weeks or so. I understand that with a free account you can’t actually play a play lis...

• Visitor
  • ItGoogle home mini / nest iPad   I set up a free account to use with my home mini to play music, I set this up on my iPad so it’s all been working fine for a couple of weeks or so. I understa...
  • Rhodolfo
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a problem with the connection between sky Q mini

Connected my Spotify to my sky Q mini using the app it worked the day previous however today, it connects but has no sound, doesn’t let me pick a song and if a song is playing in the app while connecting it then skips ten 3 songs in front by its self...

• Visitor
  • Connected my Spotify to my sky Q mini using the app it worked the day previous however today, it connects but has no sound, doesn’t let me pick a song and if a song is playing in the app while connec...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV AU8000 Playlists/Albums stop playing after 3 songs

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Smart TV AU8000 43” (Model code UN43AU8000FXZA)Operating SystemSoftware version 1506 (T-KSU2EAKUC-1506.0, BT-S)Spotify App Version2.1.3 My Question or IssueI bought a Samsung AU8000 TV in May, installed the Spotify Sma...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Smart TV AU8000 43” (Model code UN43AU8000FXZA) Operating System Software version 1506 (T-KSU2EAKUC-1506.0, BT-S) Spotify App Version 2.1...
  • Eni
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Only allow certain devices to impact Discover Weekly?

Hey hey crew — A few years back I was finding a ton of new music through Discovery Weekly, but then when my fiance and I moved in with each other I noticed the number of matches start to fade. I finally put it together — she listens to music on our G...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey hey crew —   A few years back I was finding a ton of new music through Discovery Weekly, but then when my fiance and I moved in with each other I noticed the number of matches start to fad...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
    Music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Album cover is tiny and the background is no longer a gradient

I am on a Roku TV and recently I had to redownload Spotify because it wouldn’t open. After redownloading, I noticed that during the “Now Playing” the album art has shrunk and there is no longer a gradient background matching the album cover. I dislik...

• I am on a Roku TV and recently I had to redownload Spotify because it wouldn’t open. After redownloading, I noticed that during the “Now Playing” the album art has shrunk and there is no longer a gra...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I review a podcast?

I want to review podcasts. I listen for more than 30 seconds, but I never get the star icon on my screen. Why not?

• Visitor
  • I want to review podcasts. I listen for more than 30 seconds, but I never get the star icon on my screen. Why not?
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play Jordan Peterson podcast

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceall of themOperating Systemall of them My Question or IssueI can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time nothing happens. This does not happen with any other podcast. This happens ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device all of them Operating System all of them   My Question or Issue I can only manage to play a Jordan Peterson podcast every few days. The rest of the time...
  • kevin_tyler_ihw
  • Music Fan
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot remove non-existing Podcast

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 20Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueThere are two Podcasts in my library...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Operating System ...
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist and podcast update in Spotify for Tesla

Podcasts and albums like Daily Mix doesn't update very often, meaning new podcast episodes won't show up on screen and the Daily Mix playlists are completely wrong most of the time. There needs to be a way to force update playlists and podcasts witho...

• Visitor
  • Podcasts and albums like Daily Mix doesn't update very often, meaning new podcast episodes won't show up on screen and the Daily Mix playlists are completely wrong most of the time. There needs to be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login deactivated for Tinder?

Hi folks. Just tried to fire up Tinder and link Spotify but am receiving the message that login has been deactivated. Basically, it says that Facebook needs to be downloaded and I need to log in and try again. I've logged out of all three apps, unins...

• Hi folks. Just tried to fire up Tinder and link Spotify but am receiving the message that login has been deactivated. Basically, it says that Facebook needs to be downloaded and I need to log in and ...
  • Johnfre1
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to download on console

I used to play Spotify on PS4 but the some update messed it up and I've never been able to dowload the app even on PS5, ever again.Any time I try to download it, it tells the, App Not Found.

• Visitor
  • I used to play Spotify on PS4 but the some update messed it up and I've never been able to dowload the app even on PS5, ever again. Any time I try to download it, it tells the, App Not Found.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player] Issue: Shuffle is reset when I click on same playlist songs

Hi guys. Shuffle order is RESET when i click on same playlist songs again after page refresh.This should be fixed. Steps to reproduce: 1. Start playing Liked songs (or any playlist), set order to Shuffle2. Refresh page ( OR relogin, or open in other ...

• Regular
  • Hi guys.  Shuffle order is RESET when i click on same playlist songs again after page refresh. This should   be fixed.   Steps to reproduce:  1. Start playing Liked songs...
  • AndresM
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MUST ADD THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE SUBTITLES SIZE AND FONT ECT...

MUST ADD THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE SUBTITLES SIZE AND FONT...ALSO, ADD AUTO LANGUAGE TRANSLATEWhat do you think? I Hope Spotify add it soon

• MUST ADD THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE SUBTITLES SIZE AND FONT... ALSO, ADD AUTO LANGUAGE TRANSLATE What do you think?   I Hope Spotify add it soon
  • Aayuxsingh
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs keep randomly stopping or skipping to the next song - LG Smart TV

I have premium account and in the past weeks i´m having an issue in my LG Smart TV model SK7900PLA, which consists in the songs keep randomly stopping or skipping to the next song until the list stops. - I already reinstall the app in the SmartTV, wh...

• Regular
  • I have premium account and in the past weeks i´m having an issue in my LG Smart TV model SK7900PLA, which consists in the songs keep randomly stopping or skipping to the next song until the list stop...
  • Ile_
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian - How can I get it?

I'm from Ukraine. I have read that "Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian users as an act of solidarity and support". I'd like to try it. How can I get it? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I'm from Ukraine. I have read that "Temporarily Free Premium for Ukrainian users as an act of solidarity and support". I'd like to try it. How can I get it? Thank you!
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Podcasts] Podcast on ps4

I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is The Blues Kitchen Radio.

• I want to listen to a podcast through my playstation 4 but every episode says Spotify can't play this right now. It works fine on my phone and other podcasts work as far as I can tell. The show is Th...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify switching devices when I connect headphones

I have an old phone that's used exclusively for playing music in my shop. The problem is I also have a phone I use personally as a cell, and when I connect headphones thru bluetooth it switches to my cell automatically, both turning off the music in ...

• I have an old phone that's used exclusively for playing music in my shop.  The problem is I also have a phone I use personally as a cell, and when I connect headphones thru bluetooth it switches...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do i get rid of search suggestions

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceHuawei P20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueEverytime I for something starting with any letter except e, r, z, y or m, spotify suggest me an adult Podcast. I know that search suggestions are made depending on ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Huawei P20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Everytime I for something starting with any letter except e, r, z, y or m, spotify s...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Global podcast listener metric does not equal the sum of each episode

Hi everyone,I am lost with Spotify audience metrics The number of listeners displayed globally (under the name and the logo) is 4 times bigger than the sum of the listeners of each episode .Does anyone have an explanation for it?Plus I am 100% sure t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I am lost with Spotify audience metrics  😅 The number of listeners displayed globally (under the name and the logo) is 4 times bigger than the sum of the listeners of each episo...
  • GaelDuez
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod