Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect feed dropping out

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceYamaha MusicCast wxad-10Operating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueFor the last 2 months I have experienced random stuttering/buffering/dropouts with Spotify connect. The song playing will cut and resum...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Yamaha MusicCast wxad-10 Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue For the last 2 months I have experienced random stuttering/...
  • byrongetonefree
  • 74 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
  • 74 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot create playlist folder in desktop app or web player

I have read the Spotify support which says I need to use the desktop app, right click on a playlist and then select create folder. However, when I try to do this, create folder is not an option in the drop-down

• Visitor
  • I have read the Spotify support which says I need to use the desktop app, right click on a playlist and then select create folder. However, when I try to do this, create folder is not an option in th...
  • ukergin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Connect] Spotify Studios In NYC?

Hey Spotify team!I've been so inspired to see so many of my friends, particularly wxmen artists/producers collaborate and connect over at Spotify Studios or Noteable events in Los Angeles. I was wondering if anything similar was coming to New York?I'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify team! I've been so inspired to see so many of my friends, particularly wxmen artists/producers collaborate and connect over at Spotify Studios or Noteable events in Los Angeles. I was ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Community
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home: keeps repeating first song of playlist

Using Google Home playing songs from my spotify and it keeps repeating the first song on the playlist and the play queue just starts from the first song. Need help please really annoying, making me hate the first song on the playlist. Thanks Premium ...

• Using Google Home playing songs from my spotify and it keeps repeating the first song on the playlist and the play queue just starts from the first song. Need help please really annoying, making me h...
  • Essie8
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • chromecast
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Fix Download Speeds

5G or super high speed Wi-Fi and Spotify STRUGGLES with consistent downloading. Has for years, for everyone. Time to get it sorted please!

• Casual Listener
  • 5G or super high speed Wi-Fi and Spotify STRUGGLES with consistent downloading. Has for years, for everyone. Time to get it sorted please!
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How do I stop links from automatically playing?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 4AOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssueIt's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/artist/song & when I click the link (just to take a look), Spotify stops what...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 4A Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue It's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/ar...
  • bsamyn
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot cast podcast with video to Chromecast or in Android TV app

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceLatest Chromecast, Android TV device from Tele2 My Question or IssueI haven't been able to cast any podcast with video to my screens connected with Chromecast since months ago. Now i got an android tv device from the lo...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device Latest Chromecast, Android TV device from Tele2   My Question or Issue I haven't been able to cast any podcast with video to my screens connec...
  • jbrewski85
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Visit headquarter

I am Loic, manager for the brand CORENGTH, fitness category for DECATHLON.With my team we will be in Stockholm and we would be really interested to exchange and share about our visions with someone at spotify. Making sport accessible to the many is o...

• Visitor
  • I am Loic, manager for the brand CORENGTH, fitness category for DECATHLON. With my team we will be in Stockholm and we would be really interested to exchange and share about our visions with someone...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas , paguei o Spotify, mas cancelaram meu plano Premium

Pagamento do Spotify acontece todo dia 25 , de todos os meses , paguei , mas estão me cobrando e cancelaram minha conta Premium

• Visitor
  • Pagamento do Spotify acontece todo dia 25 , de todos os meses , paguei , mas estão me cobrando e cancelaram minha conta Premium
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Joe Rogan for covid dis-information or I will cancel my spotify membership.

Cancel joe rogan for dis-information about covid or i will boycott spotify and tell everyone i know to do the same.

• Visitor
  • Cancel joe rogan for dis-information about covid or i will boycott spotify and tell everyone i know to do the same.  
  • Earlfromflorida
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

Can I turn off the COVID-19 icons on podcasts?

Please allow a switch to turn off the annoying COVID-19 icons on podcasts. I find them visually distracting, and I neither want not need Spotify information about COVID. Cheers

• Please allow a switch to turn off the annoying COVID-19 icons on podcasts. I find them visually distracting, and I neither want not need Spotify information about COVID. Cheers
  • Earlfromflorida
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 15 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo “Spotify is not supported on this device” Yamaha MusicCast

Im trying to set up Yamaha MusicCast Devices to play Spotify through Amazon Echo Dots. I have 2 MusicCast 20 speakers and a RX-V585 receiver. I can play Spotify on all 3 devices through the MusicCast app and by using the devices selection in the iOS ...

• Visitor
  • Im trying to set up Yamaha MusicCast Devices to play Spotify through Amazon Echo Dots. I have 2 MusicCast 20 speakers and a RX-V585 receiver. I can play Spotify on all 3 devices through the MusicCast...
  • MihailY
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bonjour, comment laisser des avis sur des podcast en live sur spotify?

je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.

• Visitor
  • je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does songs pause after 1 second?

Songs stop playing after 1 second. Tried both on my mobile and my PC. Tried removing cache files, log out, change sound quality, changed wifi connection, turning off and on both devices. Is there something wrong with spotify for the moment?

• Visitor
  • Songs stop playing after 1 second. Tried both on my mobile and my PC. Tried removing cache files, log out, change sound quality, changed wifi connection, turning off and on both devices. Is there som...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Podcast Is Not Showing Up When I Search

Greetings! I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us if they decide to use the search function. Is it just a matt...

• Regular
  • Greetings!   I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us ...
  • Lyubka
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in on android phone

When trying to log in with my android phone, I get an error message that says "This email and password combination is incorrect". When I click the OK button, the screen goes blank and the same message appears. It's not allowing me to input the correc...

• Visitor
  • When trying to log in with my android phone, I get an error message that says "This email and password combination is incorrect". When I click the OK button, the screen goes blank and the same messag...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mi cancion se subio a otro perfil, como la saco?

Subi una cancion llamada "BLOOSHED" con un distribuidor de routenote pero se subió a otro perfil que no es el mio y quiero mover esa cancion a mi perfil

• Visitor
  • Subi una cancion llamada "BLOOSHED" con un distribuidor de routenote pero se subió a otro perfil que no es el mio y quiero mover esa cancion a mi perfil
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes