Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify app stops playing track on Playstation 4 and 5 (PS4, PS5)

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePlaystation 4 and 5Operating SystemPlaystation 5 OS? 23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1My Question or IssueWhen playing music from the "Music tab" on the PS4 "Quick Menu" or the PS5 "Control center", sometimes after the pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Playstation 4 and 5 Operating System Playstation 5 OS?  23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1 My Question or Issue When playing music from the "Music tab" ...
  • Xeonn
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app (v3.90) not loading on PS4

My Question or IssueWhenever I try to launch Spotify from the PS4’s Home Screen, it just goes to a blank screen and never loads any UI, at most just a plain empty white border rectangle in the center. I can still play music by controlling it from my ...

• My Question or Issue Whenever I try to launch Spotify from the PS4’s Home Screen, it just goes to a blank screen and never loads any UI, at most just a plain empty white border rectangle in the cent...
  • Jcampora51
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    PS4
    Sony
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Fix Now Playing view

On Mac OS X, There is a very annoying bug regarding the Now Playing view. It is present since the feature was first implemented and the fix for it must be really simple.Occasionally ( I assume that whenever the Spotify application updates? but it cou...

• On Mac OS X, There is a very annoying bug regarding the Now Playing view. It is present since the feature was first implemented and the fix for it must be really simple. Occasionally ( I assume th...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Customize Music Suggestions

I did not see this one listed but it is probably embedded in another idea. Currently I listen to piano music as a bedtime/sleep ritual but I don't necessarily want that to be part of recommendations or playlists. i have talked to others who have simi...

• Visitor
  • I did not see this one listed but it is probably embedded in another idea.   Currently I listen to piano music as a bedtime/sleep ritual but I don't necessarily want that to be part of reco...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Live agent please

I need to speak to a live agent. The AI "person" I am chatting with on FB messenger is useless

• Visitor
  • I need to speak to a live agent.  The AI "person" I am chatting with on FB messenger is useless  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I permanently disable podcast audio preview while browsing?

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: Google Pixel 4aOperating System: Android 13App version: 8.8.36.522 My Question or IssueGoto "home"Select "podcasts and shows" filterScroll through podcastsExpected behavior: complete silence, because at no point have ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: Google Pixel 4a Operating System: Android 13 App version: 8.8.36.522   My Question or Issue Goto "home" Select "podcasts and shows" fil...
  • JayMPro
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't you read reviews on books?

Looking thru books and there is the rating/review icon, but when you click it, it thinks you are trying to leave a review. Why can't you read reviews that other people have left?

• Looking thru books and there is the rating/review icon, but when you click it, it thinks you are trying to leave a review. Why can't you read reviews that other people have left?
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium still plays ads on Google Nest Hub

Plan Premium Family DeviceGoogle Nest Hub My Question or IssueRecently I started to hears and see ads while using my Spotify account on my Google Nest Hub (the one with display). I'm premium for several years, have used my account on mobile, desktop ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family   Device Google Nest Hub   My Question or Issue Recently I started to hears and see ads while using my Spotify account on my Google Nest Hub (the one with display)...
  • skankingpigeon
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I am unable to play some songs.

PlanPremiumCountryCzechia My Question or IssueI am unable to play some songs, they appear on my playlists, they appear in the albums, however, they are grey and I cannot play them. I can interact with them (add them to playlist, put them to the queue...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Czechia   My Question or Issue I am unable to play some songs, they appear on my playlists, they appear in the albums, however, they are grey and I cannot play...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify app on samsung tv

Plan PremiumCountry italy Device Operating System My Question or Issuefor some time almost no picture has been seen in the spotify app on my samsung tv( picture of albuims, artist, ets. ) I have uninstalled and installed the app but i din't workDoes ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  italy   Device   Operating System   My Question or Issue for some time almost no picture has been seen in the spotify app on  my samsung tv...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I turn off annoying pop ups? And what does spotify consider an ad?

Since Spotify have decided to massively increase the amount of spam pop ups and adverts in premium, have they added a way to turn these off? I checked the settings but I can't find anything. I already have every notification and update/news follow di...

• Casual Listener
  • Since Spotify have decided to massively increase the amount of spam pop ups and adverts in premium, have they added a way to turn these off? I checked the settings but I can't find anything. I alread...
  • dennis30549
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Assistant & Spotify Family Plan

Hello, I am looking for some tips. Here is my set up:Child A has a google voice device in their roomChild B has a google voice device in their roomChild A & B are both in my Google family groupParent A (Me) setup a spotify account, assigning Child A ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am looking for some tips. Here is my set up: Child A has a google voice device in their room Child B has a google voice device in their room Child A & B are both in my Google family ...
  • CountingTime
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution why does my music keep pausing

i’ve uninstalled the app, logged out of all my devices, i even stayed specifically in spotify and my music is just randomly pausing.? i’m using the beats studio pros so it can’t be ear sensing like how airpods do

• Visitor
  • i’ve uninstalled the app, logged out of all my devices, i even stayed specifically in spotify and my music is just randomly pausing.? i’m using the beats studio pros so it can’t be ear sensing like h...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleep timer! Bring it back

You use to have a timer that would stop the music after a certain amount of time. This was great for people who don't want to have music on all night, but still want to listen to something as they fall asleep. Please bring it back. It was so lovely t...

• Visitor
  • You use to have a timer that would stop the music after a certain amount of time. This was great for people who don't want to have music on all night, but still want to listen to something as they fa...
  • Elena
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify swaps my own recent podcast- episode-covers

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 11) My Question or Issuehttps://open.spotify.com/show/3XrIO3J9Scn8cPwrkJycd7?si=TvQCSVQSTZC9pZlJzlCSSA I have a podcast at Spotify (link up above).spotify swaps two or more of my recent episodes-covers. The chro...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 11)   My Question or Issue https://open.spotify.com/show/3XrIO3J9Scn8cPwrkJycd7?si=TvQCSVQSTZC9pZlJzlCSSA   I have a podcast at Spotify...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como debo hacer para que se debite en pesos y no en dólares

Me debían de la tarjeta de crédito en dólares y a su vez me cobran muchos interesen de la tarjeta. Quisiera pagar en pesos argentinos como unos meses atras

• Visitor
  • Me debían de la tarjeta de crédito en dólares y a su vez me cobran muchos interesen de la tarjeta. Quisiera pagar en pesos argentinos como unos meses atras
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delayed start of song/playlist across multiple Sonos speakers.

Hi,I have problems getting my Spotify Premium to start simultaneously when playing on multiple/ more than 4 Sonos speakers. First the setup:I have 12 Sonos Play 1, in 6 stereo pairs. My plan is to expand this to 22 Sonos Play 1 in 11 stereo pairs, - ...

• Hi, I have problems getting my Spotify Premium to start simultaneously when playing on multiple/ more than 4 Sonos speakers.    First the setup: I have 12 Sonos Play 1, in 6 stereo pair...
  • Petercc
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Block Joe Rogan Podcast

I've already voted for the idea to allow a disable toggle for podcasts so I stop getting them inserted into recommended playlists, but how do I block a specific podcast? The home screen of the Mac Desktop app has become a continuous advertisement for...

• I've already voted for the idea to allow a disable toggle for podcasts so I stop getting them inserted into recommended playlists, but how do I block a specific podcast?   The home screen of t...
  • GetRealAmerica
  • Visitor
  • 169 replies
  • 556 likes
  • Block
    Desktop
    Podcasts
  • 169 replies
  • 556 likes