Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to access albums on Sonos

Keep getting the following message when trying to access Albums on Sonos Attempt to connect to Spotify timed outThis happens on 2 iPhones and ipad

• Visitor
  • Keep getting the following message when trying to access Albums on Sonos Attempt to connect to Spotify timed out This happens on 2 iPhones and ipad
  • ToddGSC
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Delayed group session

Hey guys, I have issue with group session. When we are listening with my friends - i have 3 seconds song ahead.. and the others got song normally. When song end's, spotify just play me random song for those 3 seconds becouse of being ahead... No equi...

• Hey guys,  I have issue with group session. When we are listening with my friends - i have 3 seconds song ahead.. and the others got song normally. When song end's, spotify just play me random...
  • mayo_max
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution the songs in the discover weekly are irrelevant

there are songs in discover weekly in languages I've never listened to and songs of genres I've never listened to

• there are songs in discover weekly in languages I've never listened to and songs of genres I've never listened to
  • iknowitsfine
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Jam is having a problem in playing music on different device

When i connect on jam with my friends im not able to play the music in my device, it only allow the music to be played the jam owners device Note* all users are premium users

• When i connect on jam with my friends im not able to play the music in my device, it only allow the music to be played the jam owners device Note* all users are premium users
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution smart shuffle shouldnt break local files

When “smart” shuffle is turned on (even for a second as you toggle back to normal shuffle) local files are removed from your playlist. It would be fine if they were added back properly, but while they are removed from the playlist, Spotify decides to...

• Visitor
  • When “smart” shuffle is turned on (even for a second as you toggle back to normal shuffle) local files are removed from your playlist. It would be fine if they were added back properly, but while the...
  • demoniXtk
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Nest won't recognise my Premium subscription

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung A41Operating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueSince the 2021 Wrapped came out, I can't use the Premium commands on my Google Nest. It obviously thinks I have a Free account but I do pay and my subscription is up to d...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung A41 Operating System Android My Question or Issue Since the 2021 Wrapped came out, I can't use the Premium commands on my Google Nest. It obviously thi...
  • Maria
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't connect my Spotify account to my Grindr account

I just downloaded Grindr again after a few months of not using it and tried to link my Spotify account to it. I tried logging in via email and didn't work, and also with Google. Both apps are up to date. What can I do? I'm on a Motorola G10 running A...

• I just downloaded Grindr again after a few months of not using it and tried to link my Spotify account to it.   I tried logging in via email and didn't work, and also with Google. Both apps ar...
  • Peepeelamoi
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps going in and out on all Alexa devices.

No matter what we do, restart the router, restart the device, login and logout, it stops playing music about every 20 seconds into the song, and sometimes it pauses for as long as 20 minutes and then restarts and sometimes it pauses for as long as on...

• Visitor
  • No matter what we do, restart the router, restart the device, login and logout, it stops playing music about every 20 seconds into the song, and sometimes it pauses for as long as 20 minutes and then...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to block or hide podcasts and artists

Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to and I can not get it out of my home page. Being able ...

• Having the ability to block podcasts you don’t want to see or artists you don’t want to listen to would be very helpful. I accidentally clicked on a podcast that I have no interest in listening to an...
  • Zakyrie
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app (v3.90) not loading on PS4

My Question or IssueWhenever I try to launch Spotify from the PS4’s Home Screen, it just goes to a blank screen and never loads any UI, at most just a plain empty white border rectangle in the center. I can still play music by controlling it from my ...

• My Question or Issue Whenever I try to launch Spotify from the PS4’s Home Screen, it just goes to a blank screen and never loads any UI, at most just a plain empty white border rectangle in the cent...
  • OscarDC
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    PS4
    Sony
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on Now Playing view Album Art Doesn't Show the Position of a Song on an Album

Thanks.for reply, but it is not setup related. Steps to follow.. Play music (playlist). Press left bottom album, press top right album and it should take you to album from which track is playing: Not any track is green. Not working! Play music (que)....

• Roadie
  • Thanks.for reply, but it is not setup related. Steps to follow..  Play music (playlist). Press left bottom album, press top right album and it should take you to album from which track is playin...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist names showing in Japanese

Hi, I'm from Europe, and my account is also European (share a family account with my parents and some cousins), but I moved to Japan a couple of months ago for work for a while. Spotify worked marvellously for months, until suddenly, since yesterday,...

• Hi,   I'm from Europe, and my account is also European (share a family account with my parents and some cousins), but I moved to Japan a couple of months ago for work for a while. Spotify...
  • DJKIKOKAT
  • 10 replies
  • 24 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 10 replies
  • 24 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist’s Title, Cover Art, and Description keep getting removed

Hi, The thread below is closed but I am having the same issue everyone else there was having:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Podcasts-Partners-etc/Playlist-s-Title-Cover-Art-and-Description-keep-getting-removed/m-p/5332915#M85253Get me in touc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   The thread below is closed but I am having the same issue everyone else there was having: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Podcasts-Partners-etc/Playlist-s-Title-Cover-Art-and-Des...
  • yaktam
  • Roadie
  • 31 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 31 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution What's happening with Alexa integration?

For the past few months I have been experiencing issues with Alexa integration that are making the overall Spotify experience quite frustrating. It used to work very well, but now it is a messa. Amazon seems not to be willing or able to do anything, ...

• Music Fan
  • For the past few months I have been experiencing issues with Alexa integration that are making the overall Spotify experience quite frustrating. It used to work very well, but now it is a messa. Amaz...
  • benpowellguitar
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Long Song Names - How to read??

Hi, Is it actually impossible to view long song names without playing each one in turn and viewing it? See attached picture for an example. Doesn’t crop up frequently but very annoying. Thanks

• Hi,   Is it actually impossible to view long song names without playing each one in turn and viewing it? See attached picture for an example. Doesn’t crop up frequently but very annoying.&nbsp...
  • Tetus
  • 34 replies
  • 13 likes
  • App & Features
  • 34 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV app turns off after 20 minutes

I downloaded an update for the Fire TV app today, and ever since, the Spotify app turns off after 20 mins.This appears to be because the Fire TV stick doesn't recognise that the Spotify app is running, as it displays stock images/screensaver after 5 ...

• Regular
  • I downloaded an update for the Fire TV app today, and ever since, the Spotify app turns off after 20 mins. This appears to be because the Fire TV stick doesn't recognise that the Spotify app is ru...
  • Bolt1105
  • 94 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 94 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! Upcoming release URI not working

Hello, I have an upcoming release and I’m trying to creat a pre save link on Feature.fm I can copy my release URI on my Spotify for Artists upcoming release page but Feature.fm tells me it is not valid. If I try to open the link on Spotify, I get a “...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have an upcoming release and I’m trying to creat a pre save link on Feature.fm I can copy my release URI on my Spotify for Artists upcoming release page but Feature.fm tells me it is not...
  • MichelDeQuevedo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on LG WebOS TV not working correctly with bluetooth keyboard

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceLG 55SK8000PUA smart TV Operating SystemWebOS My Question or IssueUsing the TV remote to type (such as in the Spotify search box) is slow and tedious. I would like to use a keyboard. I have a bluetooth keyboard that works...

• Plan Premium   Country USA   Device LG 55SK8000PUA smart TV   Operating System WebOS   My Question or Issue Using the TV remote to type (such as in the Spotify s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot shuffle playlist when connected to bluetooth in my car

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 15.6.1 My Question or IssueI purchased a new iPhone on May 12th this year, switching from Android. I've had an issue since then as far as I can tell. I start my car, my phone connects ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 15.6.1   My Question or Issue I purchased a new iPhone on May 12th this year, switching from Android. I've had ...
  • MartinT
  • 56 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 56 replies
  • 0 likes