Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify app in WP8 (crash when call or bluetooth disconnection/reconnection, bug with suffles)

Spotify app in WP8 (crash when call or bluetooth disconnection/reconnection, bug with suffles)

Hello,

Here is a list of the bugs I am experiencing with my Lumia 920:

*The shuffle is bugged. It seems that it loops on a small part of the playlist. It looks like the shuffle select a small part of the playlist. The problem seems to be related with the activation of the loop (but I am not sure). NB: for those funny guys, I know that shuffle is a random function and that it is possible to play the same music but more than four times the same music when playing a playlist of 150 musics and a kind of loop between a small selection of the playlist... it is called a bug!

* When I am connected with the bluetoth, if I answer a call, when I finish the call. I have to restart the app. Most of the times the music restart, but it is not Spotify but my local music files that ar played. Maybe a problem with the background task manager

* The same problem happens when I leave the car and come back. My local files are played but not spotify... even if I did not launch the local files previously.

These are more than annoying!!!! It seems that other people are experiencing the same issues.

Spotify version: 2.0.4933.0

Windows phone: 8.0.10328.78

Telephone: Lumia 920

Thks,

KiD

2 Replies

No answer? No comment? No support? I pay 10€/month and I have no support... Awesome! -__-

Same problem with shuffle and bluetooth here...

Lumia 1020

Suggested posts