Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't open on ps4

Spotify won't open on ps4

Since yesterday it just says her it says spotify with the 3 dots bellow. I installed it again still the same. It works on my phone with the same account but on ps4 just stays like that.
6 Replies

I have the exact same problem. Help us!

Have been having The same problem for two weeks now. Reinstalled The app, turned off The ps system and unplugged with no use. Had The same problem allmost a year ago, so it does not seem like THEY wil fix it. I give them a week until i close my account 😞

Have the same problem since PS4 last update, Plz help Spotify, found several persons in internet with the same problem last weeks

Excactly the same here.. I tried to reset all licences on PS4 - uninstall and re install. Tried severel DNS adresses - both automatic and manual (which I know works) - and still Spotify will not load on PS4 wich is correctly linked to my Spotify user.. Same account works on all phones - tablets - computers.

Please let us know what the problem is.

I would try to open spotify on my ps4 and it would just give me an error message. I tried uninstalling reinstalling, restoring licenses, unlinking spotify from my ps4 account, the only thing that actually worked was doing a hard shut down of the ps4 (holding the power button for like 5 seconds then starting it up in a few moments). As soon as i logged back in to my ps4 and tried to open the app it worked again, no error message. Really hope this helps someone out there.

@Electrified17 wrote:

I would try to open spotify on my ps4 and it would just give me an error message. I tried uninstalling reinstalling, restoring licenses, unlinking spotify from my ps4 account, the only thing that actually worked was doing a hard shut down of the ps4 (holding the power button for like 5 seconds then starting it up in a few moments). As soon as i logged back in to my ps4 and tried to open the app it worked again, no error message. Really hope this helps someone out there.

Suggested posts