Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Total number of songs in Favourites-list: difference of 188 songs mobile VS desktop

Total number of songs in Favourites-list: difference of 188 songs mobile VS desktop

Dear fellow Spotifiers!

It came to my attention that my 'favourites'-list holds 188 more songs on my mobile-version (5993 songs) compared to my 'favourites'-list on the desktop-version (5805 songs). 

I.e. somehow my desktop-version of Spotify does not sync with all songs I added to my favourites-list through my mobile.

Does anybody recognize this problem? If so, does anybody have a (possible) solution to this problem?

Any feedback will be much appreciated!

Cheerio,

Died.vos

2 Replies

Hey there.

Thank you for decent input.

It is true that time varies between apps. This because dekstop app usually hides tracks are not vaialble anymore in Spotify (in your country). This option recently come to Android, but you may still not see it on WeB Player, Windows phone etc. So that's why it shows this way. If you want to see all tracks, unavailable ones too, just go to app settings and click to show unavailable tracks.

Counter is right where it is higher.

Kind regards,

Jyrziu ;d

Dear Jyrziu ;d,

Thanks for your swift reply! It is completely clear to me, now that you explained the matter.

Enjoy your weekend!

Greetz,

died.vos

Suggested posts