Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Web View Login screen not opening

Web View Login screen not opening

Hi Team,

i am using nexus 6p wth android 7.0 Nougut and login to spotify from India Working Fine but my friend From USA login on spotify with same device nothing happens even web view login screen not opening. so can you please what is the its logging from india but not US with same user name and password

8 Replies

Hi Team ,

I am waiting for your response why This happening i need to sorted this out. Thanks

Hey @lokesh1219, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We'd like to take a closer look. Are you trying to login from both ends at the same time? We'll see what we can suggest.

We'll be waiting for your answer 🙂

Hey @RodrigoPalma thanks for reply

No we are not login at the same time and my friend using different credentials with premium account  now whats happenning when my friend click login button spotify loader load for a second nothing heppens unfortunately web view login screen not opening when web view login screen open then i will be able to login with credentials unfortunatetly web view login screen is not opening. and i am using premium account . when i use your spotify sample with my credtials getting ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE. please have a closer look on it.

Thanks

Thanks for that info @lokesh1219.

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message you're receiving when trying to log in? 

We'll take a closer look. 

Thanks For reply @JuanSebastian 

I found the issue why this happening the issue is Spotify  Applicatinon. if i  already installed spotify app and i am using spotify in my android app when i login in spotify app with my credetials and then i login my android app then i am unable to login if i uninstall spotify app then i am successfully able to login in my android app on Same device.

So the conclusion is we can not use my  android app if i use spotify app  i can use only one at a time on same device . So  can  you help me why this happening . can't we use both app on same device at same time

That's odd @lokesh1219. You should be able to log in on any devices you'd like, but you won't be able to play music at the same time on more than one device. You can find more info here

Any questions, give us a shout 🙂 

Hey @Mara_F i think here is miss understanding i am not asking about different device i am facing login issue i am telling the perfect scenerio.

i am creating android Application which is using Spotify authentication Sdk  beta 22 and i have already installed

Your Spotify Android App on same device i have both app (My android App and Your Spotify App) on SAME ANDROID POHNE. then What happens if I do login on on Your spotify Android app with my Credential and its Successfully login  and then I tried Login in my android App then i facing problem in login i click on login loader round for a second nothing happens even i am not reaching on credential screen.

Try this Scenerio Take a android phone install  Spotify own android app and do  login when you login successfully download beta 22 sdk spotify  sample app from git hub and install it on same ANDROID PHONE see what happens you will be unable   to login

Try This and please confirm me if you will face same isse the please give me the perfect Solution

Thanks for letting us know that @lokesh1219.

In this case, we'd recommend that you only install our official app from the Google Play Store and not from any third-party web pages.

Just to clarify, can you let us know what do you mean by your "Android app"?  

Suggested posts