Free

Country

United States

Device

HP Pavilion Laptop 15 on web player

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My podcast episodes are playing but there's no audio on web player? Like it's acting as if the podcast is still playing despite no audio. Regular songs work on my web player, and everything is perfect on my phone. I already tried logging out all devices and restarting my laptop. I also believe it's not individual podcasts as all of the podcasts I usually listen to are having this issue (Sibling Rivalry, Erin is the Funny One, Song vs. Song, and Unhinged with Chris Klemens)

1 Reply

Hey @halleb18,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

We get that you're experiencing no audio for the podcast shows you follow, and this happens for you on the web player alone. First off, it's worthwhile to see if the browser doesn't need a reset of its cached data as this might be a reason for this situation. Also we can suggest you to try using an incognito window of your browser to access the web player to see if this will make a difference for your experience with the audio of podcasts.

If the above doesn't help, then you can also try to see if this is also happening on your laptop when using a different Spotify account - you can ask a friend or relative to log in with their account on your laptop. This will help us determine if the issue is device or account related.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts