Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why isn't my podcast appearing in "New Episodes"?

Why isn't my podcast appearing in "New Episodes"?

I've just been onto the Podcaster support for the last 2 hours and 20 minutes with no resolution to this problem. I'm a podcaster, working on my second series, currently uploading, but for whatever reason it's not appearing in "new episodes" for myself or any subscribers.

They weren't getting notifications. Even after resolving the notification issue, the episodes still aren't appearing in "new episodes". Other platforms are picking up the RSS feed and are even giving notifications/showing it in their feed, and the episodes are in the podcast page, so it's not like their not uploading or unavailable on Spotify.
I've done everything (log out, reinstall, check settings, etc), and nothing has fixed the issue.
Please help.

8 Replies

Hey @luproductions,

Thanks for reaching out. We moved your post from the Idea Exchange to the help boards since it's not an idea.

Keep in mind that the Community can't help with issues related to Spotify for Podcasters. For now, we'd suggest waiting a few hours to see if the episode shows up. However, if it doesn't, you should reach out to them once again as we don't have info on what could be causing this.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Reach out to who? The chat support people? They're the ones who told me to post on the idea page.

Hey again @luproductions!

It sounds like you might have been in touch with our Customer Support team instead of the Podcaster Support. You'll need to reach out to the Spotify for Podcasters folks by going to this link. This is the right team to help with your request.

Thanks for understanding.

NovyModerator

No, I was already onto the Podcast Support Team. They told me to come here. I can copy and paste our entire exchange to prove it. They sent me to you guys because they even said it was beyond them. I have no idea why I'm being given the run-around. I've already spent 2 hours and 40 minutes with them before they told me to contact you guys.

Thank you for the response @luproductions.

If the Podcast team has advised you to post in the Community, let's investigate the situation together and we'll see what we can suggest from our end.

Would you mind sharing your podcast with us here so we can check it out as well? You can include a link in your next response.

Additionally, let us know if there are many other followers that are unable to see it and if it appears in the What's new section on mobile.

We'll be on the lookout 🙂

IvelinaModerator

The series is called "One Year" (https://open.spotify.com/show/1lIaV8kQGJg5kuvkHQIcVS)
[https://i.scdn.co/image/ab6765630000ba8aa558cc2057dc309540f0ca91]<>
One Year<>
Podcast · [object Object] · A weekly poem for a whole year.
open.spotify.com
I am in talks with three other people who have confirmed that they haven't been finding it in "new episodes" on mobile.

Appreciate the cooperation @luproductions.

We tested on our end and we were also unable to see the episodes in the New Episodes section, however both on mobile and desktop, the episodes appear in the What's new section. Could you check this as well and let us know?

You can access the What's new section via the bell-icon on desktop and on mobile, click on your profile picture > What's new.

In the meantime, we've passed the info on to the relevant team so they can investigate and we'll let you know here as soon as we have any details.

Take care!

IvelinaModerator

Yes, they appear in "what's new", but not in new episodes.

Thank you.

Suggested posts