Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Playback issues

About 4 days ago I started having issues playing music through my spotify app. I can't queue up songs, I can't shuffle playlists and I am basically stuck on one playlist right now. If I click to play a song on a different list, it'll play it, but the...

• About 4 days ago I started having issues playing music through my spotify app. I can't queue up songs, I can't shuffle playlists and I am basically stuck on one playlist right now. If I click to play...
  • Herr-Mueller
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Other] Google Home Mini - Not in stock / coming soon UK

Hello, I cannot redeem google home mini and have not been able to for days due to being not in stock / coming soon. Please advise when it will be available.

• Hello,   I cannot redeem google home mini and have not been able to for days due to being not in stock / coming soon.    Please advise when it will be available.  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My 'Google Home Mini' is returned!!!

PlanPremium CountryCanada DeviceiPhone X Operating SystemMac My Question or Issuehello. i got google home mini by spotify promotion. so i checked my delivery state.but i saw this comment "Item has been returned and is enroute to the Sender"because of...

• Plan Premium   Country Canada   Device iPhone X   Operating System Mac   My Question or Issue hello. i got google home mini by spotify promotion.  so i checked ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Media Keys

I have a keyboard with standard media keys. THey have alwasy worked pefrectly with my spotify until today. I updated my computor, and now my media keys are stuck forcing my youtube tabs to start/stop playing. If i close out of all of my chrome tabs i...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a keyboard with standard media keys. THey have alwasy worked pefrectly with my spotify until today. I updated my computor, and now my media keys are stuck forcing my youtube tabs to start/stop...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Not Responding?

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSo I closed out of the Spotify PC app and tried to reopen it and I got a message that said Spotify is not responding. I opened it again, and the track I paused before I closed...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue So I closed out of the Spotify PC app and tried to reopen it and I got a message that said Spotify is n...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Promotion

Plan:PremiumCountry: Canada I read that you may claim the google home mini until May 9th or until supplies last. I am just wondering if the device is no longer available. I thought I had claimed it, but then realized that I had recieved no email. Ple...

•   Plan:Premium Country: Canada   I read that you may claim the google home mini until May 9th or until supplies last.  I am just wondering if the device is no longer available.&nbs...
  • Nem1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to share on Instagram Stories

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDeviceLG G6Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or IssueI can't share my Spotify listenings on Instagram Stories. I did it just once, but since then there is no "Instagram Stories" link in the sharing page. I tried to rein...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Italy Device LG G6 Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue I can't share my Spotify listenings on Instagram Stories. I did it just once, but ...
  • Tancam89
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new button?

PlanpremiumCountryUSADevicedell chromebook, using online version My Question or Issuerecently, i found this new button on the online version of spotify. (yes, i am a chromebook user) im deeply confused as to what it does?

• Plan premium Country USA Device dell chromebook, using online version   My Question or Issue recently, i found this new button on the online version of spotify. (yes, i am a chromebook u...
  • agesofruin
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Mismatch in Spotify connect devices between Windows 10 app and Android

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceNexus 6P and Dell XPSOperating SystemAndroid Pie and Windows 10My Question or IssueHi,I have a mismatch in shown up devices for Spotify connect between my Android device and Windows 10 app. Home network #1:Cisco rou...

Spotify_Android.png Spotify_Windows10.jpg
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Nexus 6P and Dell XPS Operating System Android Pie and Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hi, I have a mismatch in shown up devices for Spotify connect ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My discover weekly playlist keeps coming up with the sames songs

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevicePC, iphone 5sOperating Systemwindows 10, ios 12 or close to it My Question or IssueHey, I've had spotify prenium for about four years now and I really enjoy the "discover weekly" playlist. It had become a ritual to liste...

• Plan Premium Country France Device PC, iphone 5s Operating System windows 10, ios 12 or close to it   My Question or Issue Hey, I've had spotify prenium for about four years now and I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Other] Google home mini offer email link unresponsive

Hello, When I hit the link to try and redeem the Google home mini offer it leads to a pink error 404 screen. The email was sent at 11am and I clicked the link within one hour of it. Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks

• Hello,   When I hit the link to try and redeem the Google home mini offer it leads to a pink error 404 screen. The email was sent at 11am and I clicked the link within one hour of it. Is anyon...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[Other] Google Home MINI Ordering Issues

Hello, I recently signed up for spotify premium to claim my google home mini. After signing up, I ended my premium as I have a seperate spotify account with a different email that I continue to use premium on. Upon trying to claim my google home mini...

• Hello,   I recently signed up for spotify premium to claim my google home mini. After signing up, I ended my premium as I have a seperate spotify account with a different email that I continue...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get to the page to get the google home mini

PlanFree/PremiumCountrycanada DeviceIphone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Spotify send me a email that say « get your google home mini before its too late » but when i click on the link it say eror 404, even if i refresh, and i dont und...

8DB0D901-DBA7-4475-93A4-D30E92E9469A.png
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country canada   Device Iphone 8 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue   Spotify send me a email that say « get your google home min...
  • darkwave90
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Podcasts won't play on the webplayer

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueLately I haven't been able to listen to podcast on the webplayer. I can listen to them on my mobile device. They had worked previously be about 2 months ago th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Lately I haven't been able to listen to podcast on the webplayer. I can listen to t...
  • Ethan_Moore004
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Preview Picture When Playlist is Shared to Facebook is not Showing Up

Hi there all, We manage a playlist for several hundred youth groups called Clean.Hype and suddenly, when the link is shared to Facebook, the picture is not populating there. I have tried on multiple different computers, networks and browsers. I have ...

• Hi there all,   We manage a playlist for several hundred youth groups called Clean.Hype and suddenly, when the link is shared to Facebook, the picture is not populating there. I have tried on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Family Plan and Google home mini promo

Hey everyone, Some of you might have seen my post regarding the Google home mini promotion and being a family plan member. I am posting here again today to raise awareness about the fact that I did exactly what the company told me to, which was to ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone,  Some of you might have seen my post regarding the Google home mini promotion and being a family plan member.  I am posting here again today to raise awareness about the fact...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Google Home Mini out of stock Canada.

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or IssueI was approved for a Google home mini and it says out of stock. Am I just out of luck? If so why was I approved? Why not just not approve once stock is gone?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada       My Question or Issue I was approved for a Google home mini and it says out of stock. Am I just out of luck? If so why was I approved? Why not ...
  • akosijared
  • Regular
  • 50 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 50 replies
  • 16 likes

Getting podcasts to watch offline

I am trying to download podcasts to my watch...Samsung active watch...to listen to offline. I have been able to do it wI think playlists but not podcasts. I am able to download podcasts to spotify on my phone just cannot transfer to the watch . PlanP...

• Casual Listener
  • I  am trying to download podcasts to my watch...Samsung active watch...to listen to offline. I have been able to do it wI think playlists but not podcasts. I  am able to download podcasts t...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Mobile spotify app won't recognize my Echo Dot

PlanPremiumCountryUsa DeviceSamsung Galaxy 8 Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueUntil yesterday morning, I could easily use my Galaxy S8 as a remote control. I could play Spotify (Premium) songs on my Echo Dot. The device was always see...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Usa   Device Samsung Galaxy 8  Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Until yesterday morning, I could easily use my Galaxy S8 as a r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download podcast from spotify downloads to galaxy active watch. Works forr music but not podc

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes