Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• stev12312wer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts constantly stop/won't play

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicewebplayer and desktop appOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueI cannot for the life of me get a podcast to just play on the webplay or on the desktop app. I am not connected to a VPN. I have cleared my cach...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device webplayer and desktop app Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue I cannot for the life of me get a podcast to just play on the webpla...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Developer] Let us disable the web player.

The web player is currently forced on all users when it comes to sharing links from the desktop or mobile app. According to support there should be prompts asking if you want to open something in the web player or the mobile/desktop app but this has ...

• Casual Listener
  • The web player is currently forced on all users when it comes to sharing links from the desktop or mobile app. According to support there should be prompts asking if you want to open something in the...
  • zyxep
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Developer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i delete my podcast

Hi there,I try the new site Podcaster to launch my NEW podcast but I don't know how to delete the older one I did on december, 2021.The good one is RÊV'ELLES from M launched today (09.14.23)The one I want delete is with the same name but posted on de...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I try the new site Podcaster to launch my NEW podcast but I don't know how to delete the older one I did on december, 2021. The good one is RÊV'ELLES from M launched today (09.14.23) ...
  • mauve_minnow
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complaint

PlanFreeCountryNorth America My Question or IssueSo the issue is that I get like 4-6 ads before my music and then only 2 songs play and then I get ANOTHER set of ads. The free version was not like this before. It'd play 1-3 ads then play a handful of...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country North America    My Question or Issue So the issue is that I get like 4-6 ads before my music and then only 2 songs play and then I get ANOTHER set of ads. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A group session took over my speaker

PlanFree/Premium premium Country Australia Device iPhone 10(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System: IOS(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI was listening to Spotify through my google home speaker t...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free/Premium premium  Country Australia    Device iPhone 10 (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System: IOS (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10...
  • Faru2
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 66 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is firetv not playing spotify?

I have a FireTV and I downloaded Spotify. It will load the app but won't produce any sound. It's not muted and not the speakers because I can hear Youtube just fine. I've already updated my TV, updated Spotify, uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify, tr...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a FireTV and I downloaded Spotify. It will load the app but won't produce any sound. It's not muted and not the speakers because I can hear Youtube just fine. I've already updated my TV, updat...
  • TheAD29999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution spitifyに連絡する

Why is there a link to the support form on the English help page, but not on the Japanese help page? Why such a difference? https://support.spotify.com/jp/  

FCC63198-EE18-4A41-A406-B28E43A6DFFF.jpeg C60355B6-341D-4010-AE32-220F71282779.jpeg
  • Regular
  • Why is there a link to the support form on the English help page, but not on the Japanese help page? Why such a difference?   https://support.spotify.com/jp/        
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my songs are stopping and pausing for a few seconds and not playing through

When I play a song it does not play through but pauses for a few seconds then carries on playing. Even if I play it directly from your online platform it is not working properly.

• Visitor
  • When I play a song it does not play through but pauses for a few seconds then carries on playing. Even if I play it directly from your online platform it is not working properly.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Distractable podcast not playable on phone

Hi!I cannot play the Distractable podcast (which has video) on my phone. It seems to be working on my computer. I've tried updating, reinstalling the app and phone and signing in again. Nothing seems to be working. I keep getting a "Playback Failed" ...

•   Hi! I cannot play the Distractable podcast (which has video) on my phone. It seems to be working on my computer. I've tried updating, reinstalling the app and phone and signing in again. Not...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Enabling playback speed in audiobooks

Now that “Audiobook” is a Spotify category it would be better if users had the option to change the playback speed like we do with Podcasts.

• Now that “Audiobook” is a Spotify category it would be better if users had the option to change the playback speed like we do with Podcasts.
  • modiX91
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Streaming Live on Spotify.

I am not sure if this has been asked before or where it is needs to be, but I was wondering: how do you stream live on Spotify, if possible? We have a list that plays as a podcast, but we also have an hour per week that is live from a radio station. ...

• I am not sure if this has been asked before or where it is needs to be, but I was wondering: how do you stream live on Spotify, if possible? We have a list that plays as a podcast, but we also have a...
  • mauve_minnow
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Takedown Notification / violation of our content policies

Dear All, I got following message by spotify: ---------- Forwarded message ---------Von: Policy Report Notification <**bleep**>Date: Do., 26. Jan. 2023 um 15:17 UhrSubject: Takedown Notification Hello,We have found the following content to be in viol...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear All,   I got following message by spotify:   ---------- Forwarded message --------- Von: Policy Report Notification <**bleep**> Date: Do., 26. Jan. 2023 um 15:17&...
  • beru164
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Doesn't work for Brave browser

CountryUK DeviceMacbook Pro 2018 Operating SystemMac OS Mojave 10.14.2 My Question or Issue The web player doesn't work for the Brave browser. Whenever you go to the open.spotify.com web page it asks you to visit the support site and there's no instr...

•   Country UK   Device Macbook Pro 2018   Operating System Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2   My Question or Issue  The web player doesn't work for the Brave browser. Whenever...
  • mli14
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Download the entire library at once

Hi I am regularly on the road without internet and I would like to download all the playlists I have on Spotify to my phone. But this step is very long and tedious, because I have a lot of different playlists and my phone is getting more and more blo...

• Hi 🙂   I am regularly on the road without internet and I would like to download all the playlists I have on Spotify to my phone.   But this step is very long and tedious, because I...
  • jeswil21
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Add producer, songwriter, and musicians to songs

In the old days when CDs were bought, I used to love reading the liner notes where it listed the songwriter, Producer, and musicians who played on the song. I really would like Spotify to add that information, maybe if you click on the album art, it ...

• In the old days when CDs were bought, I used to love reading the liner notes where it listed the songwriter, Producer, and musicians who played on the song.   I really would like Spotify to ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: "create topic" endless loop if email not verified

I was trying to enter a bug report, and the form to enter a topic here went into a constant refresh loop. I eventually figured out that my email address had not been verified yet. Then I could use the form.

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to enter a bug report, and the form to enter a topic here went into a constant refresh loop.  I eventually figured out that my email address had not been verified yet.  Then I ...
  • Jannakey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem when switching between Spotify Connect devices

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(Sonos One, Alexa) Hi. When playing music on one device (Sonos Connect or phone), then switching to another (Sonos One), I can see in the Spotify app that Spotify Connect has switched to the new speakers and it shows music a...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device (Sonos One, Alexa)   Hi. When playing music on one device (Sonos Connect or phone), then switching to another (Sonos One), I can see in the Spotify app that...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sonos
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution u guys play 2 **bleep**ing 30 min adverts in a row

making me watch 2 30 min ads in a row wth bro fix your app its pointkess if u doing that then u **bleep** song which isnt on my playlist

• Visitor
  • making me watch 2 30 min ads in a row wth bro fix your app its pointkess if u doing that then u **bleep** song which isnt on my playlist
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Spotify team i can not find some known songs of India

Hey Spotify team i can not find some known songs of India like gulabo and udta Punjab try to add these known and real original songs of India

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify team i can not find some known songs of India like gulabo and udta Punjab try to add these known and real original songs of India
  • ChooseAGoodUsername
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes