Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Microphone for search

I work at a school district and my job includes working with students with special needs. My current student, has trouble with his fine motor skills and can't really type out artists names in the search bar. He explained to me that it would help him ...

• Visitor
  • I work at a school district and my job includes working with students with special needs. My current student, has trouble with his fine motor skills and can't really type out artists names in the sea...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No sound on Echo from spotify

Family PremiumUK Device Echo Dot The issue appeared this morning - when I ask Alexa to play something it answers in the normal way and tells me what it's about to play from my Spotify but nothing plays. Upon checking the Spotify app on my phone the s...

• Casual Listener
  •   Family Premium UK  Device   Echo Dot    The issue appeared this morning - when I ask Alexa to play something it answers in the normal way and tells me what...
  • siobhan_faye
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently Played Doesn't Update When Using Spotify Connect

Hullo,So I've dealing with a weird issue for about 3 weeks. My Recently Played listening history doesn't update anymore, but specifically for music that was played through Spotify Connect. I've verified that it has nothing to do with the devices I'm ...

• Hullo, So I've dealing with a weird issue for about 3 weeks. My Recently Played listening history doesn't update anymore, but specifically for music that was played through Spotify Connect. I've v...
  • AdLadz
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Well feated ads.

I strongly feel like ads between my song absolutly don't match with what could convince me, wouldn't it be better for everyone if it match with the user interest? For his experience and for the price you could sell this time to the compagnies...

• Visitor
  • I strongly feel like ads between my song absolutly don't match with what could convince me, wouldn't it be better for everyone if it match with the user interest? For his experience and for the price...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution История прослушивания

В "Недавно прослушано"в моем аккаунте пропала история за 12 июля 2023 года. Я использую Spotify для прослушивани музыки ежедневно. Как можно восстановить истоию прослушанного контента ?

• Visitor
  • В "Недавно прослушано"в моем аккаунте пропала история за 12 июля 2023 года. Я использую Spotify для прослушивани музыки ежедневно. Как можно восстановить истоию прослушанного контента ?
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem to sync podcast to Garmin Forerunner 265s

My daugther is unable to sync a specific podcast to her Garmin Forerunner 265s.The sync is stuck at 0% forever...From what we can see all other podcasts work as they should but this specific one doesn't. The podcast is "Sånt är livet - Alex & Ida". W...

• Casual Listener
  • My daugther is unable to sync a specific podcast to her Garmin Forerunner 265s. The sync is stuck at 0% forever... From what we can see all other podcasts work as they should but this specific one ...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to play most podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceiOS and MacOSOperating SystemLatest iOS and MacOS My Question or IssueOne of the accounts on our family plan lost the ability to play podcasts, and the problem follows the account across devices. pressing play changes the ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA  Device iOS and MacOS Operating System Latest iOS and MacOS   My Question or Issue One of the accounts on our family plan lost the ability to play...
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I say "Google Play my music" it no longer shuffles My Liked Songs?

it now plays the most recent addition first and then the next and so on. It never used to do this - it used to just shuffle straight from the above command.

• Composer
  • it now plays the most recent addition first and then the next and so on. It never used to do this - it used to just shuffle straight from the above command.
  • MihailY
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS5 local files

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDevicePlaystation 5Operating SystemNA My Question or IssueThe Spotify app on the PS5 seems to be really buggy when playing music from playlists containing local files. The issue isn't that I would like to download those...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device Playstation 5 Operating System NA   My Question or Issue The Spotify app on the PS5 seems to be really buggy when playing music from playlists...
  • Gloeko
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get rid of "Episodes for you" section on home page

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI use spotify to listen to music while I do work. One of the first things that comes up on my home screen is this "Episodes for you" section. I don't want to see this and...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I use spotify to listen to music while I do work. One of the first things that comes up on my ...
  • vzguoq8gc9w92s4xe959
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 46 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 46 likes

why do i need internet to use spotify

I used to be able to use spotify without internet but now can't, why has this happened and how can i reverse it

• Visitor
  • I used to be able to use spotify without internet but now can't, why has this happened and how can i reverse it
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to remove spotify from colaborating on my playlist

Where it shows collaboraters on my playlist it appears that spotify is there and will add songs that are not on my playlist, how do i stop this, there is no option for this under the 3 dots ?

• Visitor
  • Where it shows collaboraters on my playlist it appears that spotify is there and will add songs that are not on my playlist, how do i stop this, there is no option for this under the 3 dots ?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get my fire stick to play specific songs instead of radios of song

When I use my fire stick voice control, the spotify app plays radios of songs rather than the songs themselves, how do I fix this?

• Visitor
  • When I use my fire stick voice control, the spotify app plays radios of songs rather than the songs themselves, how do I fix this?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts

PlanPremium DuoCountryKazakhstan DeviceSamsung galaxy s23 ultraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueOne of the reasons why I switched to Premium was to listen to podcasts, but I can't find them anywhere in the app, and the support topics didn'...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Kazakhstan  Device Samsung galaxy s23 ultra Operating System Android   My Question or Issue One of the reasons why I switched to Premium was to listen to ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Re: Canvas

plan premium individual country brunei deviceiPhone 11operating system iOS my canvas isn’t working. I’ve tried logging in and out multiple times, restarted my phone and re-installed the app. I have made sure that data saver is off and canvas is on bu...

IMG_2013.png IMG_2014.png
  • Casual Listener
  • plan premium individual  country  brunei  device iPhone 11 operating system  iOS   my canvas isn’t working. I’ve tried logging in and out multiple times, restarted ...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify no longer shows my BluOs player

PremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone SE, Dell laptopOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10My Question or IssueSpotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my BluOs device since yesterday. I have not made any changes to software or settings myse...

• Casual Listener
  •     Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone SE, Dell laptop Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or Issue Spotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my Blu...
  • GeorgeNederland
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect randomly stops on Alexa Multi Room Speaker Groups

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: Alexa Spotify Connect, dots, shows, echo, multi room Alexa speakersSpotify ver 8.5.19iPhone XS, iOS 12.4Linksys Velop mesh router 3 nodes. My Question or Issue Anyone help fix this: When listening to music on Alexa mu...

• Visitor
  •   Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: Alexa Spotify Connect, dots, shows, echo, multi room Alexa speakers Spotify ver 8.5.19 iPhone XS, iOS 12.4 Linksys Velop mesh router 3 nodes.   ...
  • natepanetti
  • Regular
  • 36 replies
  • 30 likes
  • Connect
  • 36 replies
  • 30 likes

why is spotify linking my old account to discord?

I made a new spotify account and i unlinked my old one from my discord. Then as i tried adding the new one, it just automatically said my account was linked and it showed my old one. I tried multiple times and it keeps adding my old spotify account. ...

• Visitor
  • I made a new spotify account and i unlinked my old one from my discord. Then as i tried adding the new one, it just automatically said my account was linked and it showed my old one. I tried multiple...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile photo could not download

My photos, all have filters, regardless of my location, which is the non-zonal, referred to as the delay, and, that includes, my DNA and overall forensics which has been filtered, and, even if I am exploited for being a rich heiress who is the Empres...

• My photos, all have filters, regardless of my location, which is the non-zonal, referred to as the delay, and, that includes, my DNA and overall forensics which has been filtered, and, even if I am e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you report a song that is using a soundtrack that is copyrighted?

The song on Spotify is listed as "Acting with Augustus" by Skylight Hip-Hop and the notes show that it is written by a Jerry Ware. The lyrics may very well be written by that person, however the soundtrack used (illegally according to the user licens...

• Visitor
  • The song on Spotify is listed as "Acting with Augustus" by Skylight Hip-Hop and the notes show that it is written by a Jerry Ware. The lyrics may very well be written by that person, however the soun...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes