Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Neil Young > Joe Rogan

Please consider keeping Neil Young instead of Joe Rogan. The amount of covid-related misinformation, misogyny, and vitriol that Joe Rogan produces is not productive and is not something I will listen to on Spotify. However, Neil Young is a music LEGE...

• Casual Listener
  • Please consider keeping Neil Young instead of Joe Rogan. The amount of covid-related misinformation, misogyny, and vitriol that Joe Rogan produces is not productive and is not something I will listen...
  • OblongAndKneeless
  • Casual Listener
  • 233 replies
  • 256 likes
  • music
  • 233 replies
  • 256 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] display lyrics on the car windscreen with a head up display

Songs' texts are difficult to grasp for no-native speakers. Even if they are in English and the listener knows this language quite well. Hence tons of sites with lyrics and home-made subtitled video clips. Also Spotify gives the text subtiles for man...

• Casual Listener
  • Songs' texts are difficult to grasp for no-native speakers. Even if they are in English and the listener knows this language quite well. Hence tons of sites with lyrics and home-made subtitled video ...
  • Jojo1966
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my chromebook wont let me download music with spotify premium

I have a chrome book premium soptify and on my chrombook the main app and website don't let me download anything

• Visitor
  • I have a chrome book premium soptify and on my chrombook the main app and website don't let me download anything
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I block an artist whose *name* is explicit from showing up in my recommendations?

I have Spotify set not to play explicit content, but that apparently doesn't stop it from recommending an artist whose name is explicit. How do I block an artist from showing up in "Trending for you" etc.?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify set not to play explicit content, but that apparently doesn't stop it from recommending an artist whose name is explicit. How do I block an artist from showing up in "Trendin...
  • Drevvch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Podcasters will not recognize permissions

PhonePixel 7Operating SystemAndroid 13 most recent My Question or IssueLong time Anchor podcaster (https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/reinitin) trying to publish my first episode since the app changed names. Am unable to customize cover art beca...

• Casual Listener
  • Phone Pixel 7 Operating System Android 13 most recent    My Question or Issue Long time Anchor podcaster (https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/reinitin)  trying to publish my ...
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Library problem - no media available for browsing here

I'm using SPOTIFY (4.3.3.0) installed in my car Volvo XC60.Once selecting the library I try to browse the playlists but i get the message:"no media available for browsing here ".Indeed I have at least 20 different playlist that i can reach by Desktop...

• Music Fan
  • I'm using SPOTIFY (4.3.3.0) installed in my car Volvo XC60. Once selecting the library I try to browse the playlists but i get the message: "no media available for browsing here ". Indeed I have a...
  • Sid_dharta
  • Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! How is the Spotify App for Roku so bad?

Let's check off the train wreck here.You can't just see a list of all of your songs and play them. They have to be in a Playlist to play them.But when you click on a Playlist, it just says loading but never loads forcing you to restart Roku.Then when...

• Let's check off the train wreck here. You can't just see a list of all of your songs and play them. They have to be in a Playlist to play them. But when you click on a Playlist, it just says lo...
  • justinkaller
  • 81 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 36 likes

False/harrassing profile picture reports

Is there a reason Spotify routinely ignore requests for help on their social media channels and on their email addresses? My profile picture is routinely reported and removed whenever I upload a new one (within a matter of hours). I believe it's some...

• Visitor
  • ...ut I have seen you can report any account publicly without being logged in as long as you have ANY email address to "verify your identity" (which can be done with a throw away iCloud address)!&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Podcasts can't be played on Sonos devices

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy A40Operating SystemAndroid 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi there,Since december my Sonos devices no longer recognize podcasts played from Spotify. When I'm connected to a sonos device via spotify co...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy A40 Operating System Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi there, Since december my Sonos devices no longer recognize pod...
  • leewoolfall
  • 27 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 8 likes

Fix concert recommendations

What's with the concert recommendations I get? I get it for only 1 band, common kings, who I don't even follow on Spotify. I listen to such a variety of music, why can't the concert recommendations be about bands I actually listen to a lot of? Or put...

• Casual Listener
  • What's with the concert recommendations I get? I get it for only 1 band, common kings, who I don't even follow on Spotify. I listen to such a variety of music, why can't the concert recommendations b...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution let me sync my local files. expecting me to make duplicate copies of thousand song playlists is ridi

it is ridiculous to expect me to copy all my hundreds of songs and hundreds of playlists with thousands of songs to my phone so that i have duplicate copies of every playlist on my phone and computer. this is ridiculous. just let me sync my local fil...

• Music Fan
  • it is ridiculous to expect me to copy all my hundreds of songs and hundreds of playlists with thousands of songs to my phone so that i have duplicate copies of every playlist on my phone and computer...
  • RobC69
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Unlink account from Alexa without App

I recently broke up wiht my girlfriend, but prior to that I had linked my spotify account to her Amazon Echo. How may I unlink it without having access to her phone/Alexa App?

• I recently broke up wiht my girlfriend, but prior to that I had linked my spotify account to her Amazon Echo. How may I unlink it without having access to her phone/Alexa App? 
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download song as MP3

Is there a way to save downloaded songs as MP3? I have swimming headphones that only use MP3 as Bluetooth is ineffective underwater. Is there a resource on how to do this?

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to save downloaded songs as MP3? I have swimming headphones that only use MP3 as Bluetooth is ineffective underwater. Is there a resource on how to do this?
  • Gfgiii
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist

I created playlist but the songs were not played according to that. Please clarify then what is the use of this app. I will listen the music in you tube .

• Visitor
  • I created playlist but the songs were not played according to that. Please clarify then what is the use of this app. I will listen the music in you tube .
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast Still on spotify after deleting account

Good evening, I have a problem. I am trying to delete the old version of my podcast. I deleted my old account, but the old podcast is still visible on Spotify after a month. I cannot get back into my old account. I was told to delete the podcast by t...

• Casual Listener
  • Good evening,   I have a problem. I am trying to delete the old version of my podcast. I deleted my old account, but the old podcast is still visible on Spotify after a month. I cannot get bac...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 things about listening to podcasts on Spotify that I hate.....

I primarily listen to podcasts on Spotify but there are 2 specific things I hate about listening to podcasts on Spotify: [1] If I start listening to a podcast episode on Spotify on my iPhone and then later if I want to resume listening to that same e...

• I primarily listen to podcasts on Spotify but there are 2 specific things I hate about listening to podcasts on Spotify:   [1] If I start listening to a podcast episode on Spotify on my iPhone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Issue with Echo Connect

Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend. The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&(/%/=/)=(&(%" now (see attached picture). I logged every devi...

• Music Fan
  • Last week my Echo in my kitchen broke. It's name was "Küche". I got a replacement and also called it "Küche". Then something weird happend.  The old device shows up in Spotify like "Küche)(&...
  • Zhiloone
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes