Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify Connect and Volume Control not working on Samsung TV - Tizen OS

Hello, I'm really happy to finally see the Spotify app in the Tizen SmartHub. Sadly, I have to report a few issues for version 1.0.2: While not logged in the app on the TV (at the steps explaining how to connect), Spotify Connect is not working (devi...

• Roadie
  • Hello,   I'm really happy to finally see the Spotify app in the Tizen SmartHub. Sadly, I have to report a few issues for version 1.0.2:   While not logged in the app on the TV (at the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Denon Spotify App

Hi there. Since a few day a get an "Empty List" message when using Spotify on two different Denon Ceol Piccolo N5 and a "No Internet Connection" message on a Denon X4000. Does anyone else has this problem and an solution? thxHahney

• Hi there. Since a few day a get an "Empty List" message when using Spotify on two different Denon Ceol Piccolo N5 and a "No Internet Connection" message on a Denon X4000.   Does anyone else ha...
  • billsgirl402000
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Quality - In home Studio why is it not the same as?????

Aloha All, So I have a Home Studio, I do listen and pay for Spotify and have for years. Anyways, My question is this, why is the sound quality not the same as itunes, or GrooveMP3 or Pandora HQ streaming? I have Mackie Studio Monitors with a Apogee A...

• Casual Listener
  • Aloha All,   So I have a Home Studio, I do listen and pay for Spotify and have for years. Anyways, My question is this, why is the sound quality not the same as itunes, or GrooveMP3 or Pandora...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Kindle - Only part of playlist available?

I have an Amazon Kindle with the Spotify app. It's a recent model, but not the newest. One of my playlists is 152 songs, but the kindle app says its only 129. On my phone, all 152 show up, so it's not local files from my laptop that I'm missing. I've...

• I have an Amazon Kindle with the Spotify app. It's a recent model, but not the newest. One of my playlists is 152 songs, but the kindle app says its only 129. On my phone, all 152 show up, so it's no...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chrome OS Flash issue

Hey, I seem to be having problems with the web version of Spotify. Whenever I open it, it says that I don't have Adobe Flash installed and I need to install it. When I click on the link it says something about how my chormebook always has the latest ...

• Hey, I seem to be having problems with the web version of Spotify. Whenever I open it, it says that I don't have Adobe Flash installed and I need to install it. When I click on the link it says somet...
  • Bigtrapster
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Need to logout from spotify on ps4

Hi ,There is another spotify account logged in my ps4 and the free trial is finished, actually its not my account and my email so i need to logout this account so i can use my real account , how can i do that ?

• Hi , There is another spotify account logged in my ps4 and the free trial is finished, actually its not my account and my email so i need to logout this account so i can use my real account , how ...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify & Now TV

When I first plugged in my Now Tv box you used to be able to control the Spotify app on it from your iPhone, computer, iPad etc...Now this feature seems to have stopped working. None of my devices can see the Now Tv although recognise of a user is us...

• Casual Listener
  • When I first plugged in my Now Tv box you used to be able to control the Spotify app on it from your iPhone, computer, iPad etc... Now this feature seems to have stopped working. None of my device...
  • zoero77
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution One Certain Artist not playing

So I figured out how to work the sound. I wanted to add some Taylor Swift songs. I did that but it will not play those songs. Spotify will play all the songs but that one. Any ideas? Is this normal?

• Casual Listener
  • So I figured out how to work the sound. I wanted to add some Taylor Swift songs. I did that but it will not play those songs. Spotify will play all the songs but that one. Any ideas? Is this normal?
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist shuffle issue

For some reason my selected playlist no longer plays in order, it will play one song then jump back to a song on my Starred playlist.It's like it's auto set to shuffle but defaulting back to Starred after one song.So if I'm listening to Discover week...

• For some reason my selected playlist no longer plays in order, it will play one song then jump back to a song on my Starred playlist. It's like it's auto set to shuffle but defaulting back to Starre...
  • Anyk17
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken offert

when I try to follow this offert https://www.spotify.com/it/playstation/ it says that the costs is 9.99 instead of 1.99

• Visitor
  • when I try to follow this offert https://www.spotify.com/it/playstation/ it says that the costs is 9.99 instead of 1.99
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs being streamed instead of using offline sync content - windows phone 10

I use the offline sync setting on windows phone 10 to download playlists over wifi to prevent using mobile data - it seems this doesn't work. Spotify will continue to stream songs over mobile data even if offline sync is enabled chewing up data plans...

• Regular
  • I use the offline sync setting on windows phone 10 to download playlists over wifi to prevent using mobile data - it seems this doesn't work. Spotify will continue to stream songs over mobile data ev...
  • barronisrael95
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation app impossible to download

Bonjour,j'ai changé de disque dur en mai 2016 et donc réinstallé toutes mes apllications et mes jeux sur ma PS4 sauf que je ne peux pas réinstaller Spotify. En effet, il y a écrit "télécharger" et lorsque je clique dessus un message d'erreur m'indiqu...

• Bonjour, j'ai changé de disque dur en mai 2016 et donc réinstallé toutes mes apllications et mes jeux sur ma PS4 sauf que je ne peux pas réinstaller Spotify. En effet, il y a écrit "télécharger" et ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Windows 10 mobile app doesn't work anymore

I have a really annoying problem with app on windows 10 mobile. THE APP DOESN'T WORK ANYMORe since couple of week and spotify doesn't care about this situation. No updates, no solutions. How can they sell a service which don't work ? I'm extremly dis...

• Regular
  • I have a really annoying problem with app on windows 10 mobile.   THE APP DOESN'T WORK ANYMORe since couple of week and spotify doesn't care about this situation.   No updates, no solut...
  • cubby
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify desktop app lags/stutters while using Chrome, Firefox etc.

Dear Community, I read many topics, posts, solutions yet nothing solved my problem.When the desktop app is playing offline (downloaded) music and Chrome is loading page(s), Spotify (and my cursor) starts to stutter heavily. It's even worse when I str...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Community,   I read many topics, posts, solutions yet nothing solved my problem. When the desktop app is playing offline (downloaded) music and Chrome is loading page(s), Spotify (and my...
  • ImPureGold
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Second song on an album skips automatically

Just wanted to put something in in case no one else has. Whenever I drill into an album page and start playing it, it tends to skip the second song in the playlist. It's been several different albums so I think its a bug within the playlist code and ...

• Just wanted to put something in in case no one else has.  Whenever I drill into an album page and start playing it, it tends to skip the second song in the playlist.  It's been several diff...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't connect to wifi or Reinstall

Since my windows laptop has updated, Spotify kept saying it was Offline whilst connected to wifi. Uninstalled Spotify but will now no longer download - no idea why. It won't even let me use the webplayer as it is saying I need to download a programme...

• Casual Listener
  • Since my windows laptop has updated, Spotify kept saying it was Offline whilst connected to wifi. Uninstalled Spotify but will now no longer download - no idea why. It won't even let me use the webpl...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Sync 3 Ford/Lincoln

Hi there is a presets button that by all indications would allow yone to save their favorite playlists or radio stations, there is nothing however I can find to tell me how to set the presets up, any help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there is a presets button that by all indications would allow yone to save their favorite playlists or radio stations, there is nothing however I can find to tell me how to set the presets up, any...
  • plehnert
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Ford SYNC
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify keeps closing!

Hi, so, I've had spotify for about a year now, and it's worked flawlessly until recently. I've moved from my iPod to an LG phone, a cheap one I've gotten at Wal-Mart, but it works nonetheless. Spotify continued to work perfectly on said phone, until ...

• Hi, so, I've had spotify for about a year now, and it's worked flawlessly until recently. I've moved from my iPod to an LG phone, a cheap one I've gotten at Wal-Mart, but it works nonetheless.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notification for artists

How do I get notifications for an artist if their songs become available on Spotify? Either for artists who aren't on Spotify already or for those who are, but have new songs/albums added.

• Casual Listener
  • How do I get notifications for an artist if their songs become available on Spotify? Either for artists who aren't on Spotify already or for those who are, but have new songs/albums added.
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes