Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

how to get rid of and more button??

Solved!

how to get rid of and more button??

soo in my playlists on devices like a tablet and PC/desktop I can see the tracklist just fine but I recently got a google pixel 7 and Spotify is now showing the name and artists of like the first four songs and then putting "and more". when I click on and more it shows all the songs but I hate this why can't i just see all the songs like normal? also, when in albums I can't even click on the and more button.. like I said before it's completely normal on other devices so I don't think it's my account being free or something. please help!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @Kyndkynd,

Yep, that's normal for free users, as unlike the desktop app and the Web Player, the mobile app doesn't offer on-demand playback for the most part. Still, there's a handful of Pick and Play playlists found in the Made for You section that are created by Spotify and support on-demand playback, allowing you to view and play any song from the list, just like the other platforms.

You can find more info on the free experience on mobile in this article.

Hope this clears things up. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

just a heads up I have literally never used Spotify on a phone before. is this normal? if so what the **bleep**. like actually I'd rather use soundcloud than not be able to pick out my **bleep**ing song 

Marked as solution

Hi there @Kyndkynd,

Yep, that's normal for free users, as unlike the desktop app and the Web Player, the mobile app doesn't offer on-demand playback for the most part. Still, there's a handful of Pick and Play playlists found in the Made for You section that are created by Spotify and support on-demand playback, allowing you to view and play any song from the list, just like the other platforms.

You can find more info on the free experience on mobile in this article.

Hope this clears things up. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ah, I see.  I was pretty confused since it worked on my tablet and I assumed that counted as mobile just like a phone would. I won't be using Spotify on my phone anymore but this helped clear a few things up. Thanks!

Suggested posts