Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iPad refuses to scrobble for some reason.

iPad refuses to scrobble for some reason.

Plan

Premium

Country

Norway

Device

iPad Air 4th gen

Operating System

iOS 14.4

My Question or Issue

I have an android phone and apple tablet. On my phone, last.fm works perfectly fine. On my iPad it refuses to scrobble, unless I also open Spotify on my phone at the same time, but I have to open it literally every song for it to keep scrobbling. I prefer using my ipad for music and podcasts as it's connected to my speaker and doesn't get interrupted by notifications.

I have downloaded the last.fm app. On the last.fm website i have connected to everything it lets me connect to under the "connected applications" tab. That includes the ios application, which it even says "last used: Saturday 13 mar 2021 8:15pm" which is recent. But it just doesn't scrobble. I absolutely don't understand what the problem is. It's also connected to "Spotify scrobbling" that is supposed to track my music on all devices.

Would really love some help...

1 Reply

Hey there @ChrisElune,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We recommend disconnecting and reconnecting your Spotify account to Last.fm. Make sure to remove the Last.fm app access from your Spotify account too before reconnecting them again by following the steps in this article.

It's also worth logging out from your account, restarting your device, and logging back in.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts