Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"Liked Songs" should be the first option when clicking to add a song to your library, full stop.

"Liked Songs" should be the first option when clicking to add a song to your library, full stop.

That's it. If you're really going to make me tediously click through several redundant and not-asked-for roll-down and click-thru menus to add songs to playlists, "Liked Songs" should ALWAYS be the first option, period.

Why the **bleep** would you make me hunt and search for "Liked Songs," which used to be the default? Counterintuitive and dumb.

I'm ceasing payment as soon as I get my playlists ported to a new platform, because y'all are the worst.

1 Reply

Hi @newdietzrising

If you're on desktop, you can pin your Liked Songs to the top of the list by right-clicking and selecting 'Pin playlist.' Now, your liked songs will appear at the top of the sidebar and at the top of the 'Add to playlist' button.

kaworu_bloodpaw_0-1706311226089.png

If you're on mobile, you can sort your playlists in multiple orders, and the Spotify app will remember your sorting order. If you're like me and you listen to and/or add songs to mostly only your Liked Songs, you can sort by 'Recently Played' or 'Recently Added' and your Liked Songs playlist will always be at the top.

Screenshot_20240126_182125_Spotify.png

On both platforms, if you add a song by clicking the (+) button, it will always add the song to your most recently added to playlist.

You can read more about the (+) icon to add music here.

Suggested posts