Playlist FAQ - Your Questions Answered

Re: Playlist FAQ - Your Questions Answered

bbates123
Casual Listener

Spotify, what about offering something like "Recommended Playlists" based on songs in the current playlist.  This would be similar to what you're currently offering in terms of "Recommended Songs" at the bottom of a playlist.  This seems like such a no brainder idea to get people in touch with one another who have very similar interests in music.

m081u5
Music Fan

Everytime I copy embed code and insert here, my playlist doesnt show as a playlist with a player button. Just shows the code linked. How does one make it appear as an actual playlist like it appears on the actual Spotify App? Thanks

MissEighties
Roadie

Hi m081u5, 

1. Copy the URI (not the embed code) from your Spotify playlist. 

2. Go back to your Spotify Community post and click the "insert code" button (right beside the photos button)

3. Paste in the pop-up box the "insert code"

Should work. Let me know.

1 person liked this

m081u5
Music Fan

Thank you. It Worked :)

donkeylarry
Gig Goer

Won't allow me to paste a Spotify URI/URL link of my playlists?!?

Recurring error message!

pedromeucci
Casual Listener

Divorce Playlist

Deadsexygirl
Casual Listener

For anyone who knows what this feels like. Here is your ticket out of despair 

https://open.spotify.com/user/1230183993/playlist/0DjzL2BKT36aAaXbjkKJXy?si=2BiDK4J5S5GPp7C5uzQFPg731DCF42-AEFF-4757-AC5B-FB459388FDB4.jpeg

tylok
Gig Goer

Dysel16

I’m looking for the ZE:A Continue playlist. i used to see it but not anymore. Can help to confirm if this is still available and how to add it? Thanks 

chanelmercedes8

Not sure if this was answered already but I fell in love with a playlist that spotify made one day only to discover that it had changed the next day! Is there a way to find that previous playlist or am I just out of luck??

SUGGESTED POSTS