Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Find The One - A Quiz to Match You To Your Perfect Podcast

Find The One - A Quiz to Match You To Your Perfect Podcast

Wow, it's finally here, International Podcast Day

Who would we be if we didn't celebrate today? Of course, we're celebrating in style. But, you know us. We're always talking about podcasts-- specifically: Podcasts we think you're going to love. In fact, we take great pride in putting together some of the best podcast recommendations in the world here in the podcast community. 

So, when our algorithms started building recommendations alongside our team, we were ecstatic. With millions of podcasts floating around the internet air waves, we certainly appreciate the hand...even if it is a mathematical, surgically accurate hand. 

So efficient are the Spotify robots, in fact, that they've designed a quick quiz that is scientifically engineered to match you with your perfect podcast. That's right-- not too long, not too silly, not too serious. Looking for True Crime? Comedy? Fantasy? The quiz knows. So, to celebrate International Podcast Day, we've let the Spotify robots loose to tell you EXACTLY what show is right for you.

It's called the Find The One quiz, and you can find it in the "Search" section of the app under the "Podcasts" section. Check this quick video on how to get it rockin'. Of course, you can also access the quiz through the web here

Most importantly, we want to see the results!! For um...reasons that aren't related to keeping the Spotify robots at bay. We're just curious, that's all. 😉 Once you've got your show, jump into the comments below to tell us which show you got! 
4 Replies

I got Crime over Coffee!! I like that the episodes are generally under 30 minutes...I don't always like to listen to one story for several hours. this is such a cool feature

Ooh!! I got Turning Chicken and Breaking Dishes; I’ll give it a listen in the bus today.
HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I got Mom's Basement which is fitting given my screen name! 🎮

https://open.spotify.com/show/3W8pwzlQAsAeOBrgZeReqJ?si=j7OCJuqsTcCQg7TAv3qO9Q&dl_branch=1

ok this was so fun. brings me back to my Cosmo quiz days ❤️ and the graphics!!! See below my perfect match 💞

Hidden Brain 

Suggested posts