Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

youtube to podcast

youtube to podcast

Dear Friends,

I want to  transport youtube interview program to spotify podcast. But i couldn't do...

When i enter my rss feed: https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?channel_id=UC6_79PHWi_6ECAHn5yNsg-g

Spotify doesn't let me go futher due to e-mail, author, cover art, e-mail adress

If you can help me i am glad,

Yours Sincerly,

Murat

2 Replies

Did you get an answer to this? How do you include email etc in your RSS feed?

If you have an interview program on YouTube and want to transport it to a Spotify podcast, here are the general steps you can follow:

1. Download the audio: Use a free online video to audio converter tool, such as Kapwing or Any Video Converter, to download the audio from your YouTube interview.

2. Edit the audio: You may need to trim the audio to remove any unnecessary parts or make it fit the format of a podcast. You can use an audio editing software like Audacity, GarageBand (for Mac users), or Adobe Audition (for Windows users) to edit the audio.

3. Create a Spotify account: If you don't have one already, sign up for a Spotify account.

4. Sign up for a podcast hosting service: You'll need a podcast hosting service, such as Anchor or Buzzsprout, to distribute your podcast on Spotify and other platforms.

5. Upload the audio to your podcast hosting service: Once you've edited the audio, upload it to your podcast hosting service.

6. Create podcast artwork: You'll need artwork for your podcast to appear on Spotify and other platforms. Use a free graphic design tool like Canva to create a simple and attractive cover art.

7. Submit your podcast to Spotify: Once your podcast hosting service has generated an RSS feed, submit it to Spotify by following the instructions provided by the hosting service.

That's it! Once your podcast is approved by Spotify, your YouTube interview program will be available as a podcast on the platform.

Suggested posts