Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New accounts for Spotify Premium Family

New accounts for Spotify Premium Family

I have signed up for Spotify Premium Family and trying to add my two daughters who do not have accounts. When I try to register them from the invite they have received in their email, the registration does not complete. I am left with a spinning wheel and no progression beyond the signup page. I am attempting to sign them up with email.

This is the same on multiple browsers and different machines so must be a Spotify problem. 

Any help any one can provide, or having the same problem?

6 Replies

Hey @Jokin1, welcome to the community!

Does this happen only when you try to sign in from the invitation? Did you try sign up from this page?

Let me know what happens 😉

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi and thanks,

I have tried both attempts from the invite and the direct sign up page.

I notice I select the I'm not a robot option and it just sits waiting. The I'm not a robot option times out then I have to complete the picture verification. This keeps happening and still the site fails to progress to completing the sign up.

Hope this helps.

I'm having the very same problem. Tried on multiple devices, including desktop machines, but no luck. I just get a never-ending spinning wheel. 

Yes I'm having the same problem with premium family... It won't let me send invite to my family it goes to the invite page but won't allow me to enter info of the person I'm inviting it pops right off the invite page with in seconds... I'm very frustrated I've tried over and over the past two days!! I paid the money and I expect the services and basic functions that were included in the premium family plan! HELP PLEASE

I"m having the same issue - been trying for over a month now and keep giving up! 

I'm having the same problem trying to sign up my kids via email accounts. Will not work on iPad. Will not work in Safari on desktop. Will not work on Google Chrome browser in normal and incognito modes. Will not work through email link nor direct sign up page.

After filling in all the information, passing the reCAPTCHA challenge, and clicking on signup, browser just spins. Eventually, the reCAPTCHA verification expires, so I go through it again, pass, it spins for a minute or so, and the verificaiton expires again. This happens over and over indefinitely.

If this doesn't work, I'm cancelling and moving over to Apple Music. 

Suggested posts