Playlist restarting

Plan

Family premium

Country

Australia 

Device

(iPhone 11, using head unit in car)

My Question or Issue

my playlist (not the liked songs list but an actual playlist) keeps restarting after a few songs, it used to just do this sometimes between on my phone and in the car, but now it’s doing this constantly, I’m getting sick of listening to the same songs in the same order over and over (also the playlist is on shuffle)

not sure if this is some terrible feature or a bug

2 Replies

Hey there @Luke98thorpe

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to make sure, is this also happening when you're listening to the songs in order or only on Shuffle?

Also, we'd like to know if this only happens when you use the app in your car or when you're streaming on your phone directly as well.

On another note, could you check if the same happens if you log in to your account on a different phone and use that?

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I’m not sure if it does it when not on shuffle as I never really turn shuffle off, I’ll have to try it

I have had it restart out of the car but that’s after being in the car so not sure but it may be the head unit in my car causing the bug

unfortunately I can’t try another phone as I don’t have another to try it on

Suggested posts