Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family: What to do with Children between 12 and 16 years of age?

Premium Family: What to do with Children between 12 and 16 years of age?

Hi,

I want  to add my 12+ Year old Twins to my Premium Family Account but they have to register a new Account. Due to german Regulations in Spotify AGBs, they can only register at the age of 16 (With parental agreement) or older. There is Spotify Kids, but it is advertised for Children below 12 years and the content is obviously targeted for younger children (e.g. Bibi Blocksberg). So what is the proper solution to offer to my Kids for the next years?

Best,

Bjoern

1 Reply

Hey @IsBjoern,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I would recommend you check out this page for more information. If that page isn't what you are looking for please follow some of my steps. They might have to create their own accounts with your permission. If you don't want your twin boys listening to explicit content you can block them from it.

But if you don't want to have to turn off the explicit content, I would suggest you creating them their own kid's accounts even though it says under 12. But it is up to you the parent to decide if your kids are old enough to be too old for kids accounts or too young to have their own accounts. 

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Suggested posts