Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with family plan

Problem with family plan

I was kicked out from family plan yesterday. Solution with sending a new invitation is not working. No one from Spotify tryied to contact me in the last few weeks in order to confirm my adress. We are using Spotify with my husband and our son. We lives in the same appartmet, the same adress. Quite dissapointed with this mess with Spotify... Any one help? 

Support from Spotify = 0. No one answered my for my inquiry via support form. Ther is no phone line support. Just charging from a credit card works fine. Bravo Spotify.

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Poland

Device

iPhone 5S

Operating System

iOS 

4 Replies

Hey there @user-removed !

I am sorry to hear that you are having such an issue with the family plan. First of all if you have any question of how invitations work etc. you can check it here. And I suppose you tried to contact Spotify via contact form. Have you recieved an automatic e-mail that your form submission is accepted and being looked into by Spotify?

Problem solved. I contacted Spotify Cares on facebook. They resolved problem with my account. Thanks for help

@user-removed

You are welcome! Have a nice day 🙂

My girlfriend was kicked out from family plan today. It is the 4th time. The last time I delate my account and I create a new one. Solution with sending a new invitation is not working. We lives in the same appartmet, the same adress.

Suggested posts