Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sptf as user.

Sptf as user.

2019-09-26 222936.jpg

I see on family list 'Sptf' as member - how to check who is it ?

What's more - when I remove one of those and add new (named) member after some time 'Sptf' appears again and throw out that member.

2 Replies

Hey! Sorry to hear you're having issues! Could you try a couple of things and then let me know if the problem still continues?

1) On Spotify.com, go to your Account page and change your password. While some users have said that this hasn't fixed their problem, it has worked in other cases. (Facebook users have to change their Facebook password instead.)

2) Also on your Account page, there is an option that says "Sign Out Everywhere" which will disconnect you from all active devices. If you do this as well as change your password then the problem should disappear.

3) Another option is to go to the Apps tab on your Account page, here you can revoke permission from apps that want to access your Spotify account. If you see anything here that you don't trust, remove it from the list.

If this doesn't solve the issues you're having let me know and I'll see what else I can come up with 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Hey

Thank you for reply.

1 & 2 - done

3 - Spotify Advertising Cookie and Spotify Community - I think I don't need to revoke access.

I'll check in next few days status of members.

Thanks again.

I'll let you know the status.

Regards

Suggested posts