Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Upgrade premium to family

So I've bought a Spotify Premium voucher, and thought I can use the 60 euros to pay for 3 months of family premium instead of 6 months of premium. But now it seems that it only added 6 months of premium and does not allow to upgrade my account to fam...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've bought a Spotify Premium voucher, and thought I can use the 60 euros to pay for 3 months of family premium instead of 6 months of premium. But now it seems that it only added 6 months of p...
  • kislotavr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Mix doesn't fill up

PlanPremiumCountryLatviaDevice(multiple)Operating System(Windows 10, OS 11, Android, IOS) My Question or IssueMy Family Mix doesn't fill up, although the feature appeared after I was on a family subscription with my family members. We use spotify reg...

• Plan Premium Country Latvia Device (multiple) Operating System (Windows 10, OS 11, Android, IOS)   My Question or Issue My Family Mix doesn't fill up, although the feature appeared a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed from Family Mix after filtering

PlanFamily PremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceHuawei P30Operating SystemAndroid v. 9 My Question or IssueI recently discovered the family mix playlist which has been cool to see what everyone else listens to and similarities between family members. Howev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country New Zealand Device Huawei P30 Operating System Android v. 9     My Question or Issue I recently discovered the family mix playlist which has been c...
  • Angieb024
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Spotify Student to Family subscription.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueMy family just switched to the family premium subscription, and I just switched to it from my student discount. I was just checking to see if only the family...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue My family just switched to the family premium subscription, and I just switched t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot add brother to family plan

I've canceled his premium account and have tried moving him over to my plan but it always returns "There was a problem Try Again Later" ; I have tried on incognito, another device and school computer, nothing works.Now wat?

• Music Fan
  • I've canceled his premium account and have tried moving him over to my plan but it always returns "There was a problem Try Again Later" ; I have tried on incognito, another device and school computer...
  • HanWuGe
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

wrong country

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm trying to join my friend's duo plan, the adress is right and it's my current position but...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm try...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryBelgiumDeviceOne plusOperating Systendroid Oreo My Question or IssueHow come that I can see my daughter's listening history and all the rest of her music on my phone? I took Premium for Family to get rid of this.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Belgium Device One plus Operating Systendroid Oreo   My Question or Issue How come that I can see my daughter's listening history and all the rest o...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining the family account does not work

Plan: FamilyFree/Premium: Premium Country: Germany Device(Samsung Galaxy Note 3)Operating System(Android 5) My Question or IssueI confirmed my current address today after logging in to Spotify.Then I invited my son, i.e. sent him the link created by ...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Family Free/Premium: Premium  Country: Germany   Device (Samsung Galaxy Note 3) Operating System (Android 5)   My Question or Issue I confirmed my current a...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue confirming address

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) When I try to input my address for the spotify family invitation (both map tracking and manual), it says "there was a ...

• Regular
  • ...or the spotify family invitation (both map tracking and manual), it says "there was a problem please try again later". I also tried following the same process on my phone, with the same result. How do I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family delad vårdnad

PlanPremiumCountrySverigeDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHur fungerar premium family när man har delad vårdnad och barnen har olika dresser?

• Visitor
  • ...ungerar premium family när man har delad vårdnad och barnen har olika dresser?
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists on family premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWe used the same account so we have many playlists. Now using the family premium the other fa...

• ...sed the same account so we have many playlists.  Now using the family premium the other family members can't see our playlists anymore.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan in Israel

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI fully and completely agree with the complaints about the situation with the premium plans a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I fully...
  • Shaked24410
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

New Family members not on family mix

Hi i already had myself and 1 family member in our family account and I have recently added 2 more members but on the android app the 2 new members will not show as members in the family mix playlist and none of their song show. I have read all the h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i already had myself and 1 family member in our family account and I have recently added 2 more members but on the android app the 2 new members will not show as members in the family mix p...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to family spotify..family username now a number! How to change?

Son had spotify but has now joined family accountand he has lost his username and been allotted an 11 digit number.How can I change this to his name please or contact spotify to get them to change please.ThanksSpeedo

• Casual Listener
  • Son had spotify but has now  joined family accountand he has lost his username and been allotted an 11 digit number. How can I change this to his name please or contact spotify to get them to c...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I see what music my kids are listening to?

If not the ability to restrict explicit content and music, is there any way to at least see what my kids are listening to? This seems like a bare minimum functionality workaround.

• If not the ability to restrict explicit content and music, is there any way to at least see what my kids are listening to? This seems like a bare minimum functionality workaround.
  • Jars23
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family invite

When my daughter opens the invite link, she gets the message “you can’t join your own plan.” I don’t get it. Is this because we have family sharing and she downloaded Spotify from the App Store through the cloud? She has an iphone7

• Casual Listener
  • When my daughter opens the invite link, she gets the message “you can’t join your own plan.” I don’t get it. Is this because we have family sharing and she downloaded Spotify from the App Store t...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone - Familly Premium] No music available on wifi/mobile network.

ContextMy son is using spotify without any problem on his own account (on the same familly premium plan) with both his computer and his android smartphone.I'm using spotify on my own account with my Windows 10 computer without any problem.The problem...

• Casual Listener
  • Context My son is using spotify without any problem on his own account (on the same familly premium plan) with both his computer and his android smartphone. I'm using spotify on my own account with...
  • Geeeeeeg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium family - how to assign a specific device to a specific user ?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 8, Phone 7, Windows PC, Sonos) My Question or IssueI have a premium family account - how to assign a specific device to a specific user ?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device (iPhone 8, Phone 7, Windows PC, Sonos)  My Question or Issue I have a premium family account - how to assign a specific device to a specific user ?
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m trying to add my daughter to my family plan but it keeps coming up with an error message.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceIPhone XR. Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device IPhone XR.  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Fampricey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It wont let me buy premium for the family

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiPhone 6s plusOperating SystemiOS 12.4.1 My Question or Issueit doesnt let my buy premium for the family

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Mexico Device iPhone 6s plus Operating System iOS 12.4.1  My Question or Issue it doesnt let my buy premium for the family
  • angel1640
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes