Family mix wont pop up

Solved!

Family mix wont pop up

Plan

Family Premium

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

Family mix wont pop up on my family account page and I I'm the owner of the plan I had the plan for around 3 weeks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @joelcool76,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this.

We’re always testing new features to ensure our users have the best possible listening experience – that means introducing new ones, and occasionally, removing old ones. As such, we have decided to phase out our Duo Mix and Family Mix features to focus on Blend, which offers users a similar experience with expanded capabilities, including an unlimited number of playlists and up to 10 different participants on each.

More information about Blend can be found here.

Let us know if you have any trouble with that feature and we'll do our best to help out!

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @joelcool76,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community about this.

We’re always testing new features to ensure our users have the best possible listening experience – that means introducing new ones, and occasionally, removing old ones. As such, we have decided to phase out our Duo Mix and Family Mix features to focus on Blend, which offers users a similar experience with expanded capabilities, including an unlimited number of playlists and up to 10 different participants on each.

More information about Blend can be found here.

Let us know if you have any trouble with that feature and we'll do our best to help out!

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts