Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Still being charged full premium price despite family subscription

Still being charged full premium price despite family subscription

I used to have a premium account but last January my household began a family subscription to keep costs down, and we now all have this subscription which works perfectly. However, month after month I have still been charged €9.99 for my subscription despite also paying for the family subscription. My receipts page on the Spotify website tells me that I haven't paid since December, yet my bank statements say otherwise. I have tried to cancel my premium account again, but the option has since been removed as I am not the subscription holder for our family. He can't see any option or details of a private subscription for me neither. Furthermore, we are not even able to remove my payment details on either of our online accounts. I'm losing more and more money despite Spotify stating otherwise and not giving any details whatsoever about my payment details or reasons as to why I'm still being charged for a private subscription. This is pretty frustrating and I'd appreciate any help on the matter. 

2 Replies

I have exactly the same problem and I was looking for a solution. I hope somebody will have an idea about what's going on. 

Really? Must say I'm relieved that I'm not the only one but sorry to hear that. Right now it just seems as if there's no way for me to cancel my subscription, which is entirely against what Spotify markets to their customers...

Suggested posts